Home

Madden '10- Buffalo Bills, Rogers Centre... where is it?

This is a discussion on Madden '10- Buffalo Bills, Rogers Centre... where is it? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #9
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden '10- Buffalo Bills, Rogers Centre... where is it?

As a Bills fan, I want nothing to do with Toronto. ^_^
Old 09-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #10
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseronkath
C'mon you know you folks in Buffalo love the T-Dot.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Old 09-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

I was really hoping they had Wembley Stadium in London
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseronkath

the Leafs and the Sabres don't like each other (thus some punk Sabre fans think this is a good enough reason to dislike our city) more recently the leafs stiffed the Sabres in the Moore trade ahhaha

idk man there are lots of people from Toronto (and Ontario) who travel to bills games as die hard fans... saying you want nothing to do with Toronto would be disowning some of your best fans. I guess that means your a true fan eh?

Not to mention Buffalo and Toronto help each others economies in sooo many ways the Bills coming to Toronto is just one of them. I mean drive the less then two hours and come support your team and your allies in Toronto.

Toronto will not have an NFL so no need to be worried.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #13
Rookie

Risin's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke_311
If it weren't for your owner the Bills wouldn't be around. He's a hall of famer BTW.

Please.

Unless you live here, and have dealt with this man owning your favorite team, I don't think you could understand my position.

I respect your opinion, but Ralph Wilson is a turd. He is in the HoF mainly because of his work in the AFL days. He cares so much about the Buffalo area, that at 90+ years old he has yet to settle what will happen with the team when he passes. There are people out there (Jim Kelly for example) who would like to start working something out, for post Ralph years. Ralph has no interest, and has set things up for the Bills to leave when he is gone. (highest bidder scenario)

He cares so much about our area, that he threatens to move the team every decade, unless the city gives him sweetheart deals. He is too cheap to pay for a decent head coach, and it reflects on the field. Outside of our early AFL days, and the K-Gun years, this man has ran a joke of a franchise.

As for myself, and fellow Bills fans, we have a right to be bitter. For many years he has put a below average product on the field (no playoffs for almost a decade), and yet we sellout a 70,000+ seat stadium every home game, even though we are a SMALL market that has been hit as hard as anyone during the economic collapse. We were a very poor area before this hit, I can only imagine what the figures are now. Yet we will, once again, sellout every home game.

Please tell me how I should be happy we play a game in Toronto, when all it does is line Ralph's pockets. It's not like he is spending the money on a decent coach, GM or quality roster.

This team will be a failure as long as our "Hall of Fame" owner is in charge.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #14
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risin
Please.

Unless you live here, and have dealt with this man owning your favorite team, I don't think you could understand my position.

I respect your opinion, but Ralph Wilson is a turd. He is in the HoF mainly because of his work in the AFL days. He cares so much about the Buffalo area, that at 90+ years old he has yet to settle what will happen with the team when he passes. There are people out there (Jim Kelly for example) who would like to start working something out, for post Ralph years. Ralph has no interest, and has set things up for the Bills to leave when he is gone. (highest bidder scenario)

He cares so much about our area, that he threatens to move the team every decade, unless the city gives him sweetheart deals. He is too cheap to pay for a decent head coach, and it reflects on the field. Outside of our early AFL days, and the K-Gun years, this man has ran a joke of a franchise.

As for myself, and fellow Bills fans, we have a right to be bitter. For many years he has put a below average product on the field (no playoffs for almost a decade), and yet we sellout a 70,000+ seat stadium every home game, even though we are a SMALL market that has been hit as hard as anyone during the economic collapse. We were a very poor area before this hit, I can only imagine what the figures are now. Yet we will, once again, sellout every home game.

Please tell me how I should be happy we play a game in Toronto, when all it does is line Ralph's pockets. It's not like he is spending the money on a decent coach, GM or quality roster.

This team will be a failure as long as our "Hall of Fame" owner is in charge.

+1

he needs to go...if you buy the snippet in madden, it says he really wanted the team in miami but the league said no....not sure how you go from miami to buffalo but whatever.

in any event.....i will be @gillette on monday night.

and yes...i believe fans too can be 'free agents'....perhaps i'll file for fan free agency afte this year and put my money into a different organization
Old 09-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #15
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I was really hoping they had Wembley Stadium in London
It was in last year. I was playing as the Saints and had a game against the Chargers (wk 8 I believe). Once I started the game it was snowing and I was like WTF.

Because I knew NO played in a dome and SD plays in Cali. So, I looked it up and saw that the game was in London and I was like oh that's why.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #16
EA Game Changer

OVR: 14

Sucks it's not in the game this year. It was in last year so I wonder why it's absent?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »