Home

AFL FREE IN PATCH?!

This is a discussion on AFL FREE IN PATCH?! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #33
Serenity Now!

Random Hero's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: AFL FREE IN PATCH?!

SHHH...if it is a mistake someone might see this thread before I get home and download the patch lol. So I think this thread just needs to be deleted.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
Yeah I wondered that but EA rang me to set online franchise up for me which I felt at the time was more than enough for the mistake.

Still no word from other users that have got the patch as to whether they have the AFL stuff though.
if that's a mistake than EA will never hear the end of it from the Madden community
Old 09-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
yeah..its probably like the xbox live arcade demo's you can download for free..while you actually download the entire game, there is something thats in the demo's that lock the full game out until you buy it, once you buy, it takes like 1 second for that demo to convert into the full game..so this must be the case..regardless though, im buying both the AFL and NFL paks ..i know they havent announced the NFL paks yet (right?) but im sure they will if they havent yet.
i hope your wrong on this one and i hope you dont spend your money on something u already have!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #36
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

EDIT: just checked. In the franchise schedule, if you're an AFL team you can use the AFL jerseys in every game if you wish but the AFL presentation is reserved only for AFL games (ie- bills v pats, broncos v pats..), this is indicated by a RED AFL symbol in your schedule.
Hey man, thanks for the info. Could you check the Play Now mode and see if you can use the AFL presentation in games that don't involve AFL teams?
Old 09-23-2009, 12:44 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Hey man, thanks for the info. Could you check the Play Now mode and see if you can use the AFL presentation in games that don't involve AFL teams?
Yes you can. Just played Vikes v Packers with normal jerseys with AFL presentation.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #38
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Yes you can. Just played Vikes v Packers with normal jerseys with AFL presentation.
Cool man, thanks a lot for the info!
Old 09-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just downloaded it myself. Can choose the AFL uni's and either play in normal or AFL presentation.....or watch it with broadcast cam. Seems weird that no1 at EA mentioned it. Looks like I'm in for a busy night, better get those beers in!!
Old 09-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballymenasteve
Just downloaded it myself. Can choose the AFL uni's and either play in normal or AFL presentation.....or watch it with broadcast cam. Seems weird that no1 at EA mentioned it. Looks like I'm in for a busy night, better get those beers in!!
Did you download the AFL pack from PSN a couple of weeks ago??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »