Home

Patrick Willis or Nnamdi Asomugha?

This is a discussion on Patrick Willis or Nnamdi Asomugha? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2009, 05:41 PM   #25
Rookie

IAHawks1903's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Patrick Willis or Nnamdi Asomugha?

Personally, I wouldn't do it for Revis for the simple reason that an old QB is about the LAST thing that team could use. Just seems dirty to me, but to each his own.

Now if you prefer Revis over Asomugha, then do the deal for Aso, then trade him to Jets for Revis. Raiders could use Warner a lot more than Jets could.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Don't you dare take Willis from my Niners!!! Don't you dare!!!!

Better to go for the Raiders anyways... create a player WR with 99 speed 99 accel who is 6'6 230 lbs but 65catch and the Raiders will trade Nnamdi for the WR and Warner straight up.

Just please don't trade for Willis

jk have fun and Willis is the most dominant LB in the game and Rogers Cromartie will be a stud so no need for another lockdown corner. Get Willis!!
Old 09-25-2009, 02:57 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

High Potential MLBs appear more often in every draft class it seems. I haven't seen too many shutdown corners though. Go with the CB.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #28
Pro

Patriots1996's Arena

OVR: 9

Get Nnamdi. Trade Nnamdi. Get more players that you need.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:29 PM   #29
Rookie

MrShowtime's Arena

OVR: 5

Aso is by far the best corner in MADDEN 10, but you have a young stud with DRC. So go with Willis he makes your enitre defense that much better by just he's shear presents. (Well come to think of it Aso does too.) But still go with Willis, you have DRC let him develope.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #30
Pro

OG_McNabb's Arena

OVR: 6

I dont make trades with the CPU but if I were you I'd go with the # 1 CB in the Game. You already have a nice CB on one side. Since the computer passes way more than they run....it should be a no brainer. You can shut down the #1 WR with your current CB and then put ASO on their #2 since they like to throw to them more anyway.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamangatang2k5
Niether because it's not even close to being real. at over the hill QB for the best DB since Deion Sanders. Even more crazy is that OAK has the former #1 pick QB from 2 years ago in Jarmarcus Russell. That would never happen in all of everdome!

As for SF, no way in hell! Mike Singletary will not give up one of the top 5 defensive players in the game (and a player many are calling the next Ray Lewis) for Kurt Warner. Just won't happen.

Not only that, they are trading draft picks too! Did you not see what the bears had to give up just to get Cutler? that's the kind of trade that happens in the NFL.
I gotta agree with this. You need to find a team that needs a QB... like say, Jacksonville or the Bills. You might be able to make a strong case for Denver or Dallas though.

The Raiders need a QB, but they aren't going to mortgage the farm to get him. The farm = Asomugha!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 21

Wise man you are.... if you can't beat the powerful 49ers, take their best player....should make the season easier for ya.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »