Home

Remember when...

This is a discussion on Remember when... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Remember when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul_Duke
This makes the 3rd time I've read a post of yours that was awful. If this is the kind of in-depth, informative posting we can expect from you, please leave.
Well if this is your attitude on a message board maybe you should leave. This madden forum is a trainwreck and guys like you dont help it either. You should have posted in the gripe thread. Guys get annoyed seeing the same threads over and over made buy guys like you. But since anyone can post what they want......

Quote:
Very true... maybe I was just one of those people that didn't notice ever single little glitch. And I still dont today, but if I read something that will improve the game, naturally I'll want it, seeing how I paid 60 bucks in the first place. I hold out for roster updates more than anything.
Learn to have patince.

Quote:
I cant draw it out for you in crayon like your used to so I'm going to group some letters together to form words and sentences....

The point of my post, is I'm NOT playing the game, because I'm CHOOSING to wait for a patch that will make my 60 dollar investment better. I never used to NOTICE glitches and bugs.
And you wonder why people dont want to help you. maybe your the one still writing with crayon since its still on your mind.

Quote:
The point of the thread is being aggravated with the short comings of games and Madden games in particular. The purity of older games is a by-product of my frustration. It frustrates me because I cant just enjoy them like I used to... because of todays technology.
They dont have any competion they dont care. and you bought the game so whats their motive to make it playable out of the box when people like you buy it anyway. I play the game but i sure didnt pay ea for it. I have borrowed friends copies to check it out.

the patches are getting mixed reviews so it doesnt matter. You will find that you will wait for these patches then get mad at them or some other problem they cause anyway. And remeber the days when your madden would have no vick or farve in the game and no roster update was ever going to happen bcause you didnt have the internet. Wow people complain just to complain anymore.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiraomlal
Well if this is your attitude on a message board maybe you should leave. This madden forum is a trainwreck and guys like you dont help it either. You should have posted in the gripe thread. Guys get annoyed seeing the same threads over and over made buy guys like you. But since anyone can post what they want......

Learn to have patince.

And you wonder why people dont want to help you. maybe your the one still writing with crayon since its still on your mind.

They dont have any competion they dont care. and you bought the game so whats their motive to make it playable out of the box when people like you buy it anyway. I play the game but i sure didnt pay ea for it. I have borrowed friends copies to check it out.

the patches are getting mixed reviews so it doesnt matter. You will find that you will wait for these patches then get mad at them or some other problem they cause anyway. And remeber the days when your madden would have no vick or farve in the game and no roster update was ever going to happen bcause you didnt have the internet. Wow people complain just to complain anymore.

I didnt read a word of that, I really didnt. How long did that take you to do? Dont you have homework or something? I wish I had that kind of free time.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:42 PM   #59
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron2k7
I havent played a game of Madden 10 yet for fun only..... every game has been a test of some sort of different sliders and constantly trying to get the game to play at a somewhat realistic level.
Unfortunately I would have to say the exact same thing. Usually sliders take me 5-10 games and I am done adjusting. I think I have played about 30 games with Madden 10 so far and I am still playing games to test my sliders.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #60
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

Fight Night, NHL, and UFC were all great out of the box. Madden, NCAA, and NBA 2k9 all needed tweaking, and others were just a plain wreck.

Madden is the worst because we expect soooooo much out of this game and I don't know if it will ever meet our expectations.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
Remember when you went out and bought any product and it worked? And if it didn't you could take it back and be refunded. And do you remember when companies who made faulty products over and over again would go out of business because there would always be some company out there who was willing to do it right? Do you remember when people had enough common sense to know when something is broken or incomplete and they expected the products they spent money on to at least work properly? There are a lot of young'ens who have NO idea what I am talking about.
:standing slow clap:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well your complaint can only be for games that try to imitate something.

Like sports games, you want madden to play like real football cuz they say its gonna play and look like what you see on sunday. If the devs dont put all this crap in your head you wont be expecting a perfect game like you picture it to be.

But i cant say this cuz i played games just for fun. But now i look for the perfectionism, the realism, which i know will never happened, but you just hope.

You did pay for online roster updates. Do you know why? Thats all Madden really is from year to year, a roster update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »