Home

So its been over a month since madden 10 was released, what's your opinion on it?

This is a discussion on So its been over a month since madden 10 was released, what's your opinion on it? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What's your opinion on madden?
Best madden to date - awesome game! 26 13.07%
Best madden to date - good game! 43 21.61%
Solid. 51 25.63%
Could have been much better - but its ok. 63 31.66%
Could have been much better - it's awful. 16 8.04%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #49
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Unhappy Re: So its been over a month since madden 10 was released, what's your opinion on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
Well, thats obvious. Its more fun to complain and bash than to praise.
It is totally NOT fun. Do you think it's fun to BEG the only NFL licensed video game maker to do things right? It's sad. Sad from a consumer standpoint and sad that developers are doing such a bad job emulating the league I love.

Sorry man, I can't look past some things. I can't look past a game where OL don't matter at all. Using WR/CB/P on your OL works just as good as using all pro T/G/C.

It breaks my heart to see the game disgraced.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:31 AM   #50
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: So its been over a month since madden 10 was released, what's your opinion on it?

Great Game!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 18
Re: So its been over a month since madden 10 was released, what's your opinion on it?

I think this game is "solid". The best Madden to come along in the last 5 years for sure. Amazing graphics, good gameplay, plenty of modes and features & nice online leagues.

Work needs to be done on the audio (commentary) and the presentation needs to be beefed up (2K5 still dominates this area even though Madden made some good moves in the offseason). Plenty of bugs and glitches with replays happening far too infrequently and cutscenes moving too fast. Some major gameplay issues also need to be tightened up. Run blocking, poor AI in some coverage (not responding realisticially), the flats are too open, completion %'s still too high, kickoff returns too easy, comeback AI needs to go, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #52
Rookie

ShaneTheMaster's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
I wonder why people who hate the game still come to the forum a month after the game has been out.
Because there are no other football games.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #53
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Could have been much better, but is ok.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »