Home

The biggest thing i want changed and i will be satisfied.

This is a discussion on The biggest thing i want changed and i will be satisfied. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
The biggest thing i want changed and i will be satisfied.

Its the overagressiveness of the cpu defense... its getting really annoying and ik its a hot topic but im tired of getting easy quick passes... there was talk about changing playcall style to hardcore but that doesnt do anything... i guess i haven't tried to lower cpu agressiveness but that will decrease the amount of times they blitz. i just want them to change how they blitz and how many guys they blitz.Mainly the corners blitzing... Anyone have a better solution?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The biggest thing i want changed and i will be satisfied.

If you're talking about franchise, you can choose all 32 teams and go into the coaching settings and bring down their aggressiveness. Annoying, but this is the only fix I know of. Check out the sliders threads, somebody has coaching styles in there.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:35 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: The biggest thing i want changed and i will be satisfied.

While nolan is correct that it *helps* the aggressiveness of the CPU defense to tune the coaching schemes in franchise mode, it doesn't eliminate the questionable blitzing, and even sometimes it seems like the coaches completely ignore those sliders.

I think they should just remove the "Engage Eight" play from the CPU's playcalling period.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »