Home

QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

This is a discussion on QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #33
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

guys, its over.. just accept Madden 10 for what it is now. Either like it or don't like it.

There are already countless "Questions for the DEVS", Gripe Threads, Glitches threads..

Ian could easily jump in at any time in any one of those threads and answer questions if he wanted to.

Your wasting you time here if you think that Ian is going to address all of these questions.. especially for questions that point out obvious flaws in the game.

Just move on, and hope Madden 11 is better.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
guys, its over.. just accept Madden 10 for what it is now. Either like it or don't like it.

There are already countless "Questions for the DEVS", Gripe Threads, Glitches threads..

Ian could easily jump in at any time in any one of those threads and answer questions if he wanted to.

Your wasting you time here if you think that Ian is going to address all of these questions.. especially for questions that point out obvious flaws in the game.

Just move on, and hope Madden 11 is better.
Wrong, please see this thread. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-answered.html
Ian has specifically asked for a new Q and A thread to answer some of our questions.
I really wish people would quit trying to derail this thread.
Keep the questions coming.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #35
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Can you please add the ability to scramble out of the Wildcat on passing plays?
I understand it can be an "online exploit" but what about those of us offline who want to be able to use it in our franchises?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The above question has been stated or asked in this forum several times. I'm sure EA won't even consider releasing a game every two years because of a few reasons.

1) The stockholders of EA would raise a stink if that ever happened because Madden is EA's cash cow.

2) I'm sure the license with the NFL demands they come out with a yearly game.
I know it's been asked before, but personally, I would like to see what Ian has to say about it. The more feedback from him, the better.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:55 PM   #37
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by roots3003
Wrong, please see this thread. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-answered.html
Ian has specifically asked for a new Q and A thread to answer some of our questions.
I really wish people would quit trying to derail this thread.
Keep the questions coming.
ok man, you completely missed my point, but if it makes you feel better talking to a wall, then go right ahead.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 13

1) Can the season schedule generating script be modified to be more...realistic/accurate? It's very frustrating to have to save after the preseason & load the franchise 10+ times because the scheduling script continually gives me 5 game road trips & 7 game home stands. Most NFL teams have no road trips or home stands longer than 2 consecutive games!

2) Can you tweak whatever statistic is required to differentiate the QBs that routinely throw the ball as soon as pressure approaches from the QBs that hold the ball and take sacks? As it stands it seems the only way to sack Brady, Manning et al. is to get a clean line at them and dive so they get suctioned out of the throw animation and into the sack one, while the 'dumber' quarterbacks take legit sacks and can even get hit sticked.

3) Tweak the velocity of punted balls downward, if possible; seems like no matter who's punting, if they don't have guys with super-high speed as gunners I've consistently got 10+ free yards on every punt and it ruins the battle of field position. Punting as a whole could use a revamp, because the game never seems to be sure when to punt out of bounds, when to punt to a returner, and when to kick a high hanger & let coverage get down there; all they seem to do is either shank out of bounds after ~25 yards or kick it as far as they can (especially if they're around your 40 yard line, they routinely boot it out of the end zone).
Old 10-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 1

Ian is there ever going to be a time when we can use the afl effects online with people who also purchased it? Thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 1
Ian will we ever be able to use the afl effects online with other users who purchased the pack? Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »