Home

Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 02:00 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Details Coming Next Week

I personally could not care less about aesthetic fixes (missing unis, cutscenes, etc.) with this upcoming patch. I am hoping the upcoming patch deals with gameplay related issues only. Oh, and hopefully it arrives sometime before the end of the year.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:28 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 13

i wonder if ea has ever considered releasing a beta. the game goes gold so frickin early. if they just let us, the community, test it, i'm sure it'd improve the game ten fold by the time the game comes out. but hey, at least all the m10 problems will be fixed by m11. haha, well, maybe not.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:00 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
i wonder if ea has ever considered releasing a beta. the game goes gold so frickin early. if they just let us, the community, test it, i'm sure it'd improve the game ten fold by the time the game comes out. but hey, at least all the m10 problems will be fixed by m11. haha, well, maybe not.

They're so corporate common sense is missing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 05:13 AM   #36
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12

Preface: I not trying to start crap...
It's been a staple of this forum not to speak/post about a game you don't have/played... I have this game and basically feel you shouldn't sell a product not complete.... it may hurt your sales...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Id rather receive patches that fix the game instead of receiving none. People need to stop being so negative and appreciate the work. I mean, they have every right to leave it how it is.

I don't care what people say, Madden on last gen had so many problems. Just some off the top of my head:

Madden 2004- CPU Quarterback sucked and couldn't complete passes to save their lives.

Madden 2005- No pass interference calls and wacky franchise stats + the CPU never ran the ball (pre Manifesto).

Madden 2006- Punt returns were out of the question.

But yet, people still praise those games as the best ever.
however, to your point... the basic issue with EA/Madden is it's the ONLY game in town... that's why it gets soooo much grief, I can't play another NFL (video) game... I'm stuck with MADDEN.... after 8yrs. of EA boycott I finally bought a (used) copy of madden.. folks that wonder why peeps post such neg threads need to realize there is no other (NFL gaming) options.... to that end any corp. that garners a whole niche market blocking all comp.. by rule sets themselves up for CRITICISM..... especially a beloved sport like football....

Old 10-09-2009, 07:17 AM   #37
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Wow! Great! now in just a few weeks I can finally play the football game I bought two months ago.

I can't believe people are thanking and praising EA. No wonder why we will never get a solid game. Baaaaaa Baaaaaaa.

Very true. I have vowed to myself to never again buy Madden or NCAA until AFTER all patches are out. The months of frustration aren't worth it, there are other games to play and things to do.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:22 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Additions? Gosh I hope they add a feature that lets us change teams mid-Franchise!
and i hope i don't have to quit my franchise to do it.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:24 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Madden 2005- the CPU never ran the ball
dang, this is the complete opposite for me. they never passed the ball, lol. how you lead the league with 3500 yards passing? SMH.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:33 AM   #40
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

We are truly in a terrible gaming climate when dev's are hyping news on a patch. Seriously, if you have the patch details, release them, it's not like it's details on a new, secret game.

Very disappointing.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »