Home

Is there a zoom in/out feature like NFL 2k5?

This is a discussion on Is there a zoom in/out feature like NFL 2k5? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2009, 09:59 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 29
Is there a zoom in/out feature like NFL 2k5?

This game is in serious need of it if not.

If so - where is it? The standard camera is too close for wider passes at times, and the wide camera is too far away for running.

2k5 had a feature where it zoomed out when you passed, and stayed in when you ran. Is there something like this here?

And on a side note - why is it that my camera option in the settings disappears randomly during gameplay? I see no reason to not be able to change the camera whenever I want to - but for some reason it will only let me during certain points in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Is there a zoom in/out feature like NFL 2k5?

The only options you have are to change the camera. I didn't like any of them that much. The standard one was too low and zoomed/panned too much for me. The zoomed camera was too close for the passing game and the wide camera too far for the running game imo.

I really hope we get some options or a user-defined camera in the near future. Look at all the camera options in NBA Live (at least from last year). Tons of angles and zoom options.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »