Home

I can't decide what I'm going to do for Madden 11...

This is a discussion on I can't decide what I'm going to do for Madden 11... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Madden 2010
Buy it on release! 23 42.59%
Wait until they fix it with patches, then buy it! 10 18.52%
When does their NFL contract expire again? Wait until then. 21 38.89%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: I can't decide what I'm going to do for Madden 11...

I bet you some people would buy Madden twice if it came out 2 times a year.
You hear that EA? And yes, i'm available if you need a marketer...
Old 10-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 24

I bought M10 and love it. However, I'll probably rent M11. Why? Cause that's $60 bucks a pop, and money's tight right now for me. Perhaps after a price drop, I'll consider purchasing. (And after patches and reading reviews...)
Old 10-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

has there ever been a sports game without some major flaws? i can't really think of one!

even MLB the show has some crazy things.

if you're a madden fan that buys it every year then you'll continue to buy it no matter what. you obviously aren't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #12
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

When did it become the norm to put a game out that is 60% finished and then put out a few patches within the year to make it 90% at best? Oh yeah when EA became the only one that can make a NFL game. This is my last unless they make the franchise mode 10 times better. With 10 I can't even get past week 10. Glad I got it for free or I would be pissed that I payed $60+ tax.

*Not a ***** just want my $60 bucks worth.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

More importantly, does Ian and crew know what they are going to do for Madden 21? That will determine what people do in regards to it. I say wait three weeks and allow others drop $60 to find out what is wrong, then consider pulling the trigger on it. Not to mention that by that point there may be patch #1 out already as well as used trade-ins available for a little less money which also will not help EAs sales numbers.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:21 PM   #14

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Man this is a good thread, you will definitely get the answer you are looking for.

I just started a thread asking folks what I should get for lunch next year on August 11th. Luckily for me I got some great suggestions and have settled on Wendy's.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
man i use to do that and it made life so much easier for madden because i didnt have to start over the franchise due to me not having the latest roster update or have to start a new franchise due to me not having the next patch but now since i am addicted to Call of duty WAW ... i have to have xbox live so i just have to buy the live stuff and then when i play madden and i find out that there is a new roster up date with a player going up to like 90 form like 78 then i just have to get the update so i kinda feel that you are lucky in a way!
Ratings like that don't matter much to me. For example, Brent Grimes is rated around a 55 in the game, but I started him and eventually I replaced him with Von Hutchins, who I think would have been a decent CB for the Falcons had he not gotten injured last year (he suffered a pretty bad injury which carried on to this season). I didn't notice that much of a difference between Harry Douglas (rated a 68) and the Harry Douglas after the roster updates (he's injured in real life for the rest of the season, but I believe they bumped him up to around a 70).

The only player that sucks before the roster update is Kroy Biermann... but that's just one role player and not a starter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #16
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14

I picked the third choice, does anyone know the answer to this
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »