Home

Where is the response?

This is a discussion on Where is the response? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Where is the response?

We did the no flame questions. No response

We have asked for an update on the patch. The football season is almost half way over. No final timeline or final list of issues addressed.

What is happening with EA on the support side? In a huge company like they have, we can't get one dedicated person to answer our questions and get this patch out the door?

Anyone have any updates?

I was the one who suggested no flame thread, so I am not a chronic complainer but this is starting to get absurd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Where is the response?

I think the title updates are in the hands of the consoles now, I believe EA has sent it off already. Ian has stated that he will only post here with important news, so if he's not posting then nothing new is happening.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 10-30-2009, 08:55 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
I think the title updates are in the hands of the consoles now, I believe EA has sent it off already. Ian has stated that he will only post here with important news, so if he's not posting then nothing new is happening.
I would say sending it to the console companies is important news, wouldn't you?

People are just getting upset that so much time is going by and nobody knows when the patch will drop. It could be months from now, it could be tomorrow....its not real hard to just drop a line saying something now and then--it takes 2 minutes.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
I would say sending it to the console companies is important news, wouldn't you?

People are just getting upset that so much time is going by and nobody knows when the patch will drop. It could be months from now, it could be tomorrow....its not real hard to just drop a line saying something now and then--it takes 2 minutes.
I agree ... a simple post stating exactly where the patch is at is all most are looking for. They must have some idea whether it's 1, 2, or 3 weeks out from release ... at least throw us a bone!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:06 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

did a patch fix list ever come out? I saw a blurb with somewhat vague information, but not an actual change list...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #6
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

I remember when Ian was posting everyday about something. His last post was 10-17-09. Almost two weeks.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:13 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13

Where did you read this??? I have not seen anything saying that the patch was in the hands of the consoles!! and I'm on this board everyday!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have not seen any official confirmation that it is in the hands of Sony, Microsoft

We have only received a vague list of what is in.

We had a whole thread of questions that were to be answered so long as it was not done in a flaming manner. A lot of the questions were just things that the manual did not answer (what do all the sliders do, is hardcore playcalling better etc.)

Heck, NBA 2k in the next week or so is going to drop a patch that fixes almost all issues, two weeks after release with a ton of community feedback. We have a detailed fix list.

Madden has been out almost 2 and 1/2 months and we had a patch which was worked on prerelease, our questions are not answered and no definite timeline and fixes.

I have been trying to be fair, I think Ian has been pretty open and people were jumping all over the guy when he was trying to be constructive but now we are moving into the area where the season is flying by and it feels like a ton of attention was spent pre release hyping us but very little post. The disc gathers dust...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »