Home

per Ian Cummings...no status on the patch yet

This is a discussion on per Ian Cummings...no status on the patch yet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 10:01 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: per Ian Cummings...no status on the patch yet

It's interesting seeing everyone's take on this. When I first read that, I interpreted "they" to be the actual patches, i.e., the patches are unpredictable due to testing, time for approval, etc., as opposed to "they" being a group of people. I could be wrong.

*sigh* But yet people who are critical of EA's performance are going to be judged as the unreasonable ones because they--heaven forbid--aren't accepting the fact that EA just isn't getting it done (I use the word "it" in general sense).
Old 11-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

I agree with you guys. I can't believe I am saying this but......YES! It is wrong that they are releasing a game with as much issues that it had and then to take months and months to get it fixed.

This is the perfect example of why sports franchises need to release a title every 2 years and not yearly. The off year just release a roster patch. That way the following year we get a product that WORKS!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:19 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I agree with you guys. I can't believe I am saying this but......YES! It is wrong that they are releasing a game with as much issues that it had and then to take months and months to get it fixed.

This is the perfect example of why sports franchises need to release a title every 2 years and not yearly. The off year just release a roster patch. That way the following year we get a product that WORKS!!!
I think that's what MS was going to do with thier in house sports games before they all but pulled out of the major sports arena (only releasing Top Spin now I believe)
Old 11-04-2009, 10:25 AM   #20
K22
Rookie

OVR: 3

After almost 10 years of buying Madden, this one is THE LAST.....fed up with spending 70euro every september for a cheap, gimmick juiced turd....
Old 11-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 5

i was gonna write another scathing remark but why bother.

do you guys think i'll enjoy the game more if i played more games offline? I've probably only played about 10 games out of 200 offline. the online cheese fest and exploitation just annoy the hell out of me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 12

After 11/10 not too many people will care about Madden 10 anymore.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:53 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
After 11/10 not too many people will care about Madden 10 anymore.

why is that?
Old 11-04-2009, 10:55 AM   #24
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
It's interesting seeing everyone's take on this. When I first read that, I interpreted "they" to be the actual patches, i.e., the patches are unpredictable due to testing, time for approval, etc., as opposed to "they" being a group of people. I could be wrong.

*sigh* But yet people who are critical of EA's performance are going to be judged as the unreasonable ones because they--heaven forbid--aren't accepting the fact that EA just isn't getting it done (I use the word "it" in general sense).
Hmm, never thought of that.

I dont know what to make of Ian's statement anyways... It doesnt really say anything at all...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »