Home

So Ian will this cutscene be in the patch #2 ???

This is a discussion on So Ian will this cutscene be in the patch #2 ??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: So Ian will this cutscene be in the patch #2 ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
i hope not, i can't deal with anymore cut scenes. the cut scenes tha tare in the game are intrusive, and the refs have far to many onfield conferences.

please no more cut scenes!
I agree 100%
Old 11-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
i hope not, i can't deal with anymore cut scenes. the cut scenes tha tare in the game are intrusive, and the refs have far to many onfield conferences.

please no more cut scenes!
I can see how the ref conferences and measurements can be viewed as a problem, because you can't skip past them when it's obvious that it's a first down or a TD. They need to work on that.

But, for everything else I don't see any intrusiveness at all. The cutscenes happen too fast to be intrusive of anything. I mean, the playcall screen is there in like a second or two...

I'd like a lot more cut scenes, but in order to make the game cater to people who love presentation and those who don't, we need two separate modes. One-size-fits-all is not working; it's mostly catered to people who don't like presentation, and that brings the game down a few notches for me.

Last edited by TheWatcher; 11-05-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:45 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
You sure. I could've sworn that I've seen it a couple of times here and there, or was that in the demo?
I think I've seen it before, too. But then it disappeared. This is not the only one that disappeared.

They screwed up, because instead of seeing the QB after a TD drive, we see the kicker on the sideline after he kicks the extra point. That doesn't even make sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #12
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

I have seen that cutscene before, I know have.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 9

Another blooper is the chain gang.. you know its a first down right away if the Ref's back is faced toward the camera. If it's faced toward the front, it is short.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #14
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Koalition
Another blooper is the chain gang.. you know its a first down right away if the Ref's back is faced toward the camera. If it's faced toward the front, it is short.
Yeah that drives me nuts...

Only two possible cutscene's might play, one means you get and the other means you dont.

There is no "suspense."

This should have been done in a different way. Or at least have one cutscene of, say, 12 that could play out. And have each one start from the same angle so you cant tell right away.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNZPyGKIoE

Look at the cutscene at 2:18 will this cutscene be in the patch #2 if not why was it removed?
That ones for Madden 2011,lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #16
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

They said presentation fixes, so maybe cutscene differentiation will be one of them. But the chaingang thing don't bother me, most of the time in real life, you can tell if its a first down or not before they get there and measure, so I don't see the big deal.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »