Home

Patch 2 release opinion

This is a discussion on Patch 2 release opinion within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Patch 2 release opinion

Does anyone think the patch will be released in a week or so?? I highly doubt this will happen because of the certifcation process at M$ takes forever.

I have a theory that the reason why they are releasing the roster updates in 3 weeks is because EA has already the info that when the patch is going to drop and want to release the patch and the 3 weeks worth of roster updates at the same time.

I may be wrong but i just find it funny how we have not heard anything from EA for the past week or so. So people expect the patch late November. I don't mind because i have gone back to 2k5 and will be playing that anyway but just for you Madden guys i think is kind of unfair to make you wait this long for a finshed game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Patch 2 release opinion

Patch is in MS and Sony's hands. EA has no say in when it will be released. Hopefully should be in the next 2 weeks.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

If I recall, it felt like it took about a week for patch #1 to get released after it was submitted to Sony and MS.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

The sooner the better, I'm ready to start a new Franchise and to get the sliders working again with the new patch fix.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Patch is in MS and Sony's hands. EA has no say in when it will be released. Hopefully should be in the next 2 weeks.

Yeah i know that it is there hands but im just saying that EA mind have already have the info when the patch will drop. I just find it weird that they are taking a whole 3 weeks off roster updates in the month when the patch is suppose to drop.

I would just like it if they would hurry up with it i want to do some game compasions with Madden and 2K5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #6
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Patch 2 release opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
Yeah i know that it is there hands but im just saying that EA mind have already have the info when the patch will drop. I just find it weird that they are taking a whole 3 weeks off roster updates in the month when the patch is suppose to drop.

I would just like it if they would hurry up with it i want to do some game compasions with Madden and 2K5.

You like 2k5. We get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 11-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 36

Why are you saying we have to wait weeks to play a finished game? The game is good right now. Patch 2 is just going to make this a really good game. And what would EA release information about? We basically know what's in the patch. And they don't know when the patch is released. If they knew they would tell us just like they did for patch #1. Also for your theory about roster updates. Shouldn't these guys be focusing on Madden 11 instead of updated rosters? Couldn't that be a reason for a little break.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:26 AM   #8
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Why are you saying we have to wait weeks to play a finished game? The game is good right now. Patch 2 is just going to make this a really good game. And what would EA release information about? We basically know what's in the patch. And they don't know when the patch is released. If they knew they would tell us just like they did for patch #1. Also for your theory about roster updates. Shouldn't these guys be focusing on Madden 11 instead of updated rosters? Couldn't that be a reason for a little break.

Really Madden 10 a good game.. It is ok but is no way near good. It had some good improvements but really the game was broken when it was released. I mean the sim stats for Chise, the blocking is broken, The way how solo tackles and assited tackles not coming under total tackles. Even after the first patch there was new glitches even though they were minor.

I was not talking about info what is in the patch i was aying we haven not heard anything form Ian, Donny or EA about the patch since he told us it is in Certification. By all means im not bagging the game i am just mearly saying that i think the patch migh be released when the new lot of updates are coming out.

I am just giving my opnion sorry did not to offend you guys..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »