Home

Old 11-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
reverse?

So I'm a Texans fan and in real life they've ran the reverse a couple of times this season.

The Houston PB on Madden 10 does not have the reverse. Can anyone help me find or suggest a PB that has the reverse? I would like to know if there is such a playbook that is it, and one that isn't in the Wildcat. I'd rather run a normal formation so I don't tip my play off as easily.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: reverse?

There is a pretty cool reverse in the CHI playbook. Its for your right hand reciever and will take him to the left side of the feild. Im pretty sure its a reverse.... It may just be a fake HB handoff and then a handoff to the WR but it works almost the same way. That may not help at all....
Old 11-12-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
Rookie

i've been wanting to do a reverse for a minute now, lol.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #4
Rookie

Lightbulb Re: reverse?

Maybe I wasn't meaning a reverse. I was thinking more of a WR sweep, were the WR goes in motion and the QB hands the ball off to him in stride.

I think I found one in the Saints PB, it's in the Gun Empty Y-Saints. Tried it against the cpu in, only picked up 3 yards
Old 11-13-2009, 04:58 AM   #5
Rookie

eh i wanted to do some wildfrog with the chargers. In my 2 min search couldn't find where the HB direct snap was. Plus they have a play where the HB sweeps then the WR sweeps back and the HB hands off to the WR. That play sucked in real life but i still want to do it lol.

Also the HB pass is useless since you can't run out of it. The wildcat formation really is a disappointment in the game. Why should they change stuff for online players. Games should be designed for offline play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #6
Rookie

my fav reverse is in the eagles PB it is a play where the QB fakes a inside handoff to the HB on an inside dive and then hands off to the right hand reciever who loops around for the reverse. As an added bonus to set this play up they have the opposite of this play (hand off to HB, then fake hand off to reversing WR).
Old 11-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 21

Arizona's 5 wide shotgun set has a WR reverse

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 11-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 11

to the op, the play u r lookingfor is in the san fran playbook-singleback formation
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »