Home

Whats up with people running the score?

This is a discussion on Whats up with people running the score? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Whats up with people running the score?

ehhh. its a video game. get a life and don't sweat the small stuff. I don't like it when people try and run up the score and I've sent PM's to them with a few choice words but its all in the context of having fun with online play.

the only downside to ruuning up the score is that it extends a game that is already out of reach.

but then again i'd rather play football than watch the clock run down for a couple minutes.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Really? ive read things like "grow up" or "play defense" in this thread and it's silly.

think about it, it's hard to even find someone who'll stay for the entire game if they have it lost or are losing, the op did that, stayed and was ready to accept defeat, that guy should have taken a knee, no doubt.

it's about having respect for people, sure you can say it's just a video game but that stuff carrys over, sorry but it does....he was wrong...
Old 12-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
and tried cheesing all game with that roll out deep pass crap every play.
i consider this cheese as well. as soon as i see a person rolling out every play I just nano the pure shyt out of him with the 4-6 defense.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

I dont see what could be fun about running the score up, when a couple of knee downs will win it........it's about being a good winner, some are and some are sore winners....just the way it is

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »