Home

How do I create a great HB in Madden 2010?

This is a discussion on How do I create a great HB in Madden 2010? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do I create a great HB in Madden 2010?

I'd like to create a "great" superstar HB for Madden 2010. What are the best rankings I should give my player? The best I can ever seem to get is 68. I'm just a casual gamer. Not into the whole online thing, just want to play a little. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 34
Re: How do I create a great HB in Madden 2010?

99 speed, 99 acceleration, 99 elusiveness, 99 carry, 99 injury
Old 01-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyV
I'd like to create a "great" superstar HB for Madden 2010. What are the best rankings I should give my player? The best I can ever seem to get is 68. I'm just a casual gamer. Not into the whole online thing, just want to play a little. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
what do you mean the best you can get is a 68? is there a limit to creating players in this game?
Old 01-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

I bet hes going the route where you have to run the drills for the created player.

If thats what you are doing why dont you just try the other option and then you can give him whatever attributes you want.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

If I just "create a player" then yes, I can give him any attribute I want as high as I want...but if I "create a 'Superstar'", then I only have so many points to give. This is Madden 2010. And again, as I said...I ain't exactly knowledgeable about this stuff. The last Madden I played had Ray Lewis on the front I think. :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #6
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyV
If I just "create a player" then yes, I can give him any attribute I want as high as I want...but if I "create a 'Superstar'", then I only have so many points to give. This is Madden 2010. And again, as I said...I ain't exactly knowledgeable about this stuff. The last Madden I played had Ray Lewis on the front I think. :-)
First decide if you want a power back or a speed back. If your going for a power back, i'd put points into trucking and strength. Speed back i'd look into elusiveness, juke moves, and spin moves. Both also should have decent speed (more for speed back), carry and injury. I'd worry about boosting the stats you want rather than your player's overall rating.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

All that matters is speed and acceleration. Get those and you'll be good. Then worry on boosting up things like carrying and injury so you can handle the ball more and not fumble. Unfortunately it's been like that since the game's inception, speed is the most important aspect of virtually every player.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:56 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just create-a-player and make him a rookie. Give him whichever attributes you want. The choose the "start as an existing rookie" version of superstar.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »