Home

NCAA Draft Import Questions

This is a discussion on NCAA Draft Import Questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Question NCAA Draft Import Questions

A couple of nights ago, I downloaded a roster for the NCAA players with all the names, and then simmed a season in NCAA 10 making sure the Longhorns won the BCS Championship, and finally exported the NCAA Roster Draft class.

I imported the roster into Madden 10, but at the end of the 1st season after the Draft, I drafted Colt McCoy, but he was only a B potential. I wanted to use Colt to rebuild a team, but a B QB isn't the best way to go about rebuilding a team.

Is there anyway I can modify the Rosters so he's an A potential somehow, either in NCAA 10 or in Madden 10?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Draft Import Questions

The only ways to do it would be to either go back to the preseason and import the class over and over again until he's an A, or buy the superstar player cheat which gives whoever you use it on an A.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
Banned

maddenfalcon's Arena

OVR: 5

i do same thing, all you have to do is go edit the rosters in ncaa 10, make awareness in 95-99 then he'll be around an 87 With A POT in madden everytime
Old 12-22-2009, 06:18 AM   #4
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Thanks guys, I'll definitely give this a try.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

Another thing that might work is to make him bigger. Add 1-2" of height and 15-20 lbs of weight to him and them sim the season. It sounds odd, but Madden doesn't like undersized players. Colt McCoy is normally 6'2", and in one set of draft classes I left him there and he typically comes out in the 60s OVR, with 60-70 THP, and C-D potential. In another set of classes I made him a bit taller (6'4", blame it on the shoes, or even a really late growth spurt) and added 15 lbs to him and in this class be typcially comes out 70-80 OVR with 90-94 THP and A-B potential.

I didn't change any of his stats between the two draft class sets, just his size (works for Eric Berry too, those are the big two I've found that it really helps).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 10:04 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

Thanks, this is great information to keep Madden 10 fresh, past the canned draft classes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »