Home

Abyone who says All Madden is too easy, Can you tell me how you stop the cpu passing?

This is a discussion on Abyone who says All Madden is too easy, Can you tell me how you stop the cpu passing? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2010, 05:45 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Abyone who says All Madden is too easy, Can you tell me how you stop the cpu pass

Honestly?

Speed, you need a back 7 that can really run either that or one that is very highly rated.

Getting some safeties that can really move will completely change the game, if you get a Tyvon Branch or Kenny Phillips available in FA bust the bank, it changes the game to have one of the few fast SS's.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Abyone who says All Madden is too easy, Can you tell me how you stop the cpu pass

all madden to easy
when cpu throws switch to the other guy and pick it off
mix up plays from zone to blitz zone blitz bump the wr sometimes i pro can score 45-75 points in 5 mins quarters with no run off unnless i play p. manning where he eats the clock up every dam play seems like this is just a shame that this how weak the diffucult is in madden unlike to 2k5 where legends make it tough to win which i still play dont play madden much or the franchise but do play online franchise since at least the oppents give me a challege
Old 02-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #11
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
Darrelle Revis
This is a great answer!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Heat! a lot of heat. if thats not your thing, manually play MLB or FS/SS and play the hash marks. 85% of the CPU throws are on or between the hash marks.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsball899
thats exactly the problem is that EA equates interceptions (usually pick 6's too) with good defense... which accomplishes exactly the opposite of what it should... instead of it being difficult to score and accumulate yards because of good defense, the CPU passes all over you until you get a pick 6 and you wind up with higher scoring games and higher yardage totals and unrealistically high amounts of interceptions

and when the CPU decides its time to do a 2 minute drill its even harder to stop the CPU passing attack

maybe so, but he asked why it was so easy and how we stop the CPU, that's how i do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »