Home

what an old guy wants to see in Madden 11

This is a discussion on what an old guy wants to see in Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2010, 07:50 PM   #9
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: what an old guy wants to see in Madden 11

good post i too am old 44 so i have responsabilitys and can not just sit there and play games as often as i would like so having in game saves would be great so many times i have to turn off my games because i have something come up. hopefully the trade and draft logic is better in madden 11. head coach had great logic.

hopefully they address those areas along with running animations

welcome to the forum
Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #10
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Yea I am another person that is in the 30 plus range. But hopefully this year they will add the save games in the middle will be put in. Since for the past few years alot fans have been asking for it. But welcome to os bro.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:31 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 6

I also agree with the OP and want in game saves and better/deeper offline franchise mode. Bring back RFA's....give me a practice squad and better cpu ai in regards to drafting and signing FA's!

Outside of these things i really do like this game.

Last edited by Luca Brasi; 02-20-2010 at 12:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2010, 12:37 AM   #12
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
ok, i'm in my late 30s and have been playing Madden for many years now.
What the !@#$? Late 30's makes you an 'old guy'.

As a late thirty-something gamer, this is the first post I personally find overtly offensive! You're only as old as you feel my man.

jk on the offended part.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:48 AM   #13
Banned

IRISHFBFAN2's Arena

OVR: 9

I am right with you old guys, I am in my 40's as well lol! Coached for many years and all I heard from my players was, coach you would love madden and ncaa. I thought, video game wtf, here I am ate up with the strategy aspect of it. And I agree with the OP 100% Nice thread!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 4

34 years old and have been playing Madden since 91'. In game save's should be priority #1. But i also miss playing with the user- defined camera angle of the game. I like playing madden from the view i wanna see it at. That camera really taught me how to read a defense and not worry about animations and cleats. Please EA "GIVE BACK" to those that give to u
Old 02-20-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

thanks for the support, guys. (i expected some young punks to say, "if you can't play a whole game, forget it!" someone once did say something like that to me, actually).

glad to see other guys living the responsible life and enjoying a bit of gaming.

in-game saves and better CPU draft/free agent logic, that's not too much to ask for, is it, EA?

and i don't feel that old. i still listen to the same music i did in the early 80s (mostly metal) and i'm still active and all that. it was kinda in jest but i also know that a lot of gamers are in their teens and think some my age is old.

anyway, listen up, EA, older gamers have money to spend on you -- if you cater to their needs too/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
thanks for the support, guys. (i expected some young punks to say, "if you can't play a whole game, forget it!" someone once did say something like that to me, actually).

glad to see other guys living the responsible life and enjoying a bit of gaming.

in-game saves and better CPU draft/free agent logic, that's not too much to ask for, is it, EA?

and i don't feel that old. i still listen to the same music i did in the early 80s (mostly metal) and i'm still active and all that. it was kinda in jest but i also know that a lot of gamers are in their teens and think some my age is old.

anyway, listen up, EA, older gamers have money to spend on you -- if you cater to their needs too/
I am only 19 but I can agree with this. It seems like the "older"* guys want more of a sim style game play and the young kids want an arcade style.

*No offense to anyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »