Home

Madden Developers and Fans Should Check Out SCEA MLB

This is a discussion on Madden Developers and Fans Should Check Out SCEA MLB within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14
Madden Developers and Fans Should Check Out SCEA MLB

I am a Madden fan as well as a fan of MLB The Show. I think everyone who is involved with Madden as a player or with EA should take a look at the SCEA board here on OS. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-1-06-a-2.html

There were multiple issues with The Show out of the box when it released yesterday. In less that 24 hours, there was a fix to it, a significant patch. Developers were asking users to pm them on OS to get examples of errors.

I couldn't play my Madden last year in franchise for 2 months waiting for EA to fix issues and it still really is not right. If I remember correctly, the EA guys went AWOL immediately after the game was released.

It is also amazing of the attitudes toward developers by players of The Show vs the Madden guys, myself included. Much more positive said about dev. team with The Show than there is here for the Madden crew. That says a lot. We expect issues with our games now when they are released, but the prompt response from SCEA is so refreshing.

Not here to bash anyone, but more to praise Sony devs and wonder what it would be like if the EA guys took some tips from them or what if SCEA could make a football game?

Last edited by bababooey76; 03-03-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 10:16 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden Developers and Fans Should Check Out SCEA MLB

Again... this patch was probably put together weeks ago. LOL at thinking they put this patch together over night and put it out today.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:46 AM   #3
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden Developers and Fans Should Check Out SCEA MLB

Well EA could do the same. It is about the response time. I don't care when it was done. In less than 24 hours, there was a fix for it and the interaction with the community was amazing

I waited until October, 2 months after the release of the game for EA to fix issues, and the game still has some serious issues.

Last edited by bababooey76; 03-03-2010 at 10:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »