Home

NCAA/Madden Career Simulator

This is a discussion on NCAA/Madden Career Simulator within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2010, 07:47 AM   #57
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA/Madden Career Simulator

[quote=sckelly;2040890788]Depth Chart

10 Griffin Miller MLB 4* #38 Bama, ND, Florida

Sherriff Forrester MLB Notre Dame
With a total of six MLB on the roster, Forrester is looking up at the other five. The good news is with some serious practice time and hard work, he could move up to the 3rd spot. Red shirting this year is a must.

Griffin Miller OLB Georgia
This defense is lead by Senior OLB R. Curan, so Miller can learn from the best and look forward to a year or two of learning before cracking the starting lineup.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:34 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 11

Woo playing time!

And what's up with all of the smiley faces?
Old 03-25-2010, 10:05 AM   #59
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12

It happens when you write it up in word first and then copy paste.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 9

Wow again Moose will probably never be a starter, just like in the other one of these. Very annoying... You'd think the recruiting AI would make a guy want to get some playing time and not just hope that he might play as a RS-Sr
Old 03-25-2010, 01:02 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 14

Wrek will start to help Tenn. win games. Once the Train starts going there is nothing that will stop it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 10

i tried participating in the last one of these but i was a wee bit too late in signing up. but anyway, i love reading these, i sorta did one on my own with my friends and it turned out awesome. except i made everyone an 81 ovr freshman. everyone was drafted into the nfl, some in the first round and some in the 7th. the players that didnt have the NFL caliber stats and abilities were the ones who didnt have great college stats and were drafted real low. that being said, the export to madden was really realistic based on how they played in college.

for example. My cousin and I both attended the University of Texas and both were WR. He was a speed guy while i was more of a balanced/possession guy. When it came to our RS Sophomore or Junior seasons and on, I was the number 1 he was number 2. Both of us were drafted in the second round a la Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith. He went to the lions and me to the seahawks, where he was the number 2 option and I was the number 4 option at least for the first year.

These are just fun to doooooo
Old 03-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am hoping to have another update tonight, but I had a quick question for everyone. I was thinking of different ideas for the updates and wanted to see what everyone prefered. Should I keep posting them like I have been or what about having a website for this, like a free blog page?
Old 03-27-2010, 12:13 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

[quote=bigjake62505;2040891359]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sckelly
Depth Chart

10 Griffin Miller MLB 4* #38 Bama, ND, Florida

Sherriff Forrester MLB Notre Dame
With a total of six MLB on the roster, Forrester is looking up at the other five. The good news is with some serious practice time and hard work, he could move up to the 3rd spot. Red shirting this year is a must.

Griffin Miller OLB Georgia
This defense is lead by Senior OLB R. Curan, so Miller can learn from the best and look forward to a year or two of learning before cracking the starting lineup.
Sorry about that, you are correct, Miller to ND and Forrester to Georgia. I did the update around midnight so I was a little tired.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »