Home

create a draft for maaden10 ?

This is a discussion on create a draft for maaden10 ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: should there create a draft class in madden 11??
yes 6 75.00%
no 1 12.50%
too much work 0 0%
not important 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2010, 12:08 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 51
Re: create a draft for maaden10 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusdog
a teambuilder type of draft would be fantastic. (without the horrible teambuilder website). we could then share draft classes w/ the community.
let us create the top 10 guys, top 50, top 300 (since about 280 guys are usually picked). whatever our interest dictates. i'd love that.

exactully. For the months ive been working on making an up to date franchise with perfect classes( which is impossible to get ) we for sure need this.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:28 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: create a draft for maaden10 ?

I love the idea of being able to create draft classes and then upload them, this would solve the problem of only having 30 draft classes (or however many there are). There would be an endless supply of draft classes available for download that would be much more realistic than the ones created by the Madden developers. We would be able to create a realistic draft class with right the right numbers of stars/busts/starters/backups etc.

The way it could work would be that a random class with random names could be created then the player could edit any of the players he wanted, and then upload it.

This would kill the NCAA franchise, but it's horrible that EA makes us buy that game anyway to get the college draft classes. The actual names aren't in the game anyway and you have to download them, I guess it seems silly to me but it makes EA money from this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »