Home

New to OS. I have a question.

This is a discussion on New to OS. I have a question. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 05:27 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: New to OS. I have a question.

A good rule of thumb for any forum community is to only post things that you haven't said before a few times. Don't be "that guy who is always up in arms about that thing". Some really toxic boards out there prove the exception to the rule, but those are just places people go to shock/insult each other. This place isn't meant to be a battlefield where fanboys and haters rage at each other.

Posters here have their complaints with the Madden franchise, but they absolutely don't go out of their way to celebrate the exquisite purity of their hatred for EA. I think the threads here largely could be read by folks on the Madden team without any eye-rolling or muttered profanity. If you're trying to change that, expect a quick ban.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 07:52 AM   #26
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreExclusiveNFL
Well, I read the EA ToS, and stayed within them, but have been banned multiple times. You would think that after paying $60 a year, and overall giving the company over $1-2000 buying games over the past 15 years, they could take their criticism, but no, they have mods that can hardly handle the English language, and erase any thread critical of their garbage game. Meanwhile, idiots like this remain free to continue their constant trolling.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...iolation13.png
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...iolation11.png <--- Senior Moderator NatureBoy ignoring it.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...iolation10.png
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...violation9.png
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...violation8.png
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...violation8.png
Well it is EA website. They can pretty much do what they want are do to anyone the feel like. So you can't really controll what the mods do there. EA is the only ones that can do that.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:55 AM   #27
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreExclusiveNFL
Like I said, Im new here, and decided to come here to get away from the Nazi Admins on EA's forums. You know, the ones who ban you for posting a link to your petition against EA getting an exclusive license again, while the trolls and spammers get to swear, etc ,etc. Im sick of this game, and I want to be able to say what I want, and be able to discuss with others about the problems in the game. Can you guys give me some feedback on what to expect here?
Welcome bro. You have freedom of speech here to a certain degree. Bad are good opinion. So long as you stay within site rules. The mods here do a very good job controlling everything here so no worry. Welcome to OS bro. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #28
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Welcome yo! you may be better off going into other threads and talking about football and other sports than concentrating on that. its a cool forum but joining here with hidden agendas isn't going to get you anywhere but on the banned list.

I take the under by the way
Old 04-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
Welcome yo! you may be better off going into other threads and talking about football and other sports than concentrating on that. its a cool forum but joining here with hidden agendas isn't going to get you anywhere but on the banned list.

I take the under by the way
I'm leaning towards the under after viewing those photos. Ouch.

Hidden agenda? His screen name is an agenda.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 04-14-2010, 09:22 AM   #30
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
I'm leaning towards the under after viewing those photos. Ouch.

Hidden agenda? His screen name is an agenda.
Yep, that would be strike one.

To the OP, if you want to push an agenda, as said in the trolling thread, this is the wrong place.

This site is privately owned and you must stick to their TOS.

Last edited by roadman; 04-14-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 10

im going with under . what happen to the op ? guess he read the tos. :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #32
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

A petition. Nice.

One of the reasons, among others of course, that the devs aren't talking on here anymore is that nobody has anything new to offer. That's especially true with the anti-EA folks. They have nothing new to say.

Fact is, if they've read this board, they've got enough material to develop Madden without any of their own input for 5 years. Constructive criticism, at this point, is of questionable value, which leaves nonconstructive criticism nothing more than a shrill whine that most of us are tired of hearing.

As for a petition... sorry, man, if there's something you and I and every fan on the boards have less control over, I'll be surprised. Exclusivity is what it is, and it's not going anywhere. It's the route the NFL wants to go, and if EA doesn't buy it, someone else will. There's no reason to think any other company would fare much better.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

Last edited by adembroski; 04-14-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »