Home

Players that win superbowl should show in his award history

This is a discussion on Players that win superbowl should show in his award history within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2010, 03:28 AM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Players that win superbowl should show in his award history

Im starting this thread because in all of the Maddens up to this point still doesnt have it in and this is a big part of why along with other things that are still missing in fran-mode. I meant its only realistic to have every player that has won a superbowl or wins one it should show up along with the year it was won in that players award history. As of now we have to do things our self remember every player that has been to the big game. I for one would like to see this put in and I know its nothing to do because its just like them showing all the players probowls along with the year they went. So come EA have it say superbowl champion along with the year he won it in that players award history.. Tell me how you guys feel about it as well..Would you guys like this as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Players that win superbowl should show in his award history

Yes - excellent idea - although I suspect they won't do it. I don't know hard it is to marry up the superbowl winning roster with the awards section.

It would add a nice level of immersion. In my ongoing franchise I like tracking which players have retired with and without a superbowl ring. At present I have to write down the entire roster of the winning team to do that!

Anyway +1 on your request.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

OVR: 7

That's a nice little add-on that shouldn't be too difficult. I support your idea.
Playing right now: Rocket League
Games Looking forward to: Moving to PS4 lol
Old 04-19-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 29

Wish I could claim this idea as my own!

EXCELLENT!
Old 04-19-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Thanks guys on and how you all feel its good to know how good minds all think alike.. Now lets hope the Madden team see this and add it into the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

They don't even have past MVP, Pro Bowl, and all of the player of the year (defense, offense, rookie, etc.) appearances in player history any more. I doubt they will add Super Bowl appearances when they can't even add MVP and Pro.

This is something Madden had done in the past but was taken away along with the many other features.

The whole section is useless to me if they can't even put accurate player history you might as well not even have it. Just having them add them from you first franchise moving forward does nothing for me when I know the players have been to a ton of pro bowls etc.

Nothing like having you favorite players that has been a year after year pro bowler make it for the first time in your franchise.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux
They don't even have past MVP, Pro Bowl, and all of the player of the year (defense, offense, rookie, etc.) appearances in player history any more. I doubt they will add Super Bowl appearances when they can't even add MVP and Pro.

This is something Madden had done in the past but was taken away along with the many other features.

The whole section is useless to me if they can't even put accurate player history you might as well not even have it. Just having them add them from you first franchise moving forward does nothing for me when I know the players have been to a ton of pro bowls etc.

Nothing like having you favorite players that has been a year after year pro bowler make it for the first time in your franchise.
They still do all the awards for all the awards in Madden 10 its just messy looking because its all ran togather, If they would just clean it up like how NBA2K10 has their awards section it would be nice to look at. But as of letting us know who has been to the big game its a no show bro.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
They still do all the awards for all the awards in Madden 10 its just messy looking because its all ran togather, If they would just clean it up like how NBA2K10 has their awards section it would be nice to look at. But as of letting us know who has been to the big game its a no show bro.
They HAVE the awards section the DO NOT have past appearances.

Please, reread what I said.

I know they have the section. They just never input the previous years data. So, in the first year of franchise mode NO ONE has any MVP, Pro Bowls, etc.

Some of the stats aren't complete for different players as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »