Home

Has Franchise Weather Been Mentioned?

This is a discussion on Has Franchise Weather Been Mentioned? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Has Franchise Weather Been Mentioned?

Just wondering if they have mentioned anything about overhauling franchise weather. In Madden 10 most of the games were played under perfect skies and global warming type temperatures.... Random weather would be a good addition and not predetermined for the whole season. An example of this was playing as Green Bay there were 15 out of 16 games played in sunny skies with the exception of one partly cloudy game. If you re started your franchise you will experience the same exact type of weather that you did the first time you went through the season and that was true for all teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Has Franchise Weather Been Mentioned?

Sorry my friend nothing like that has been mention yet. That ain't really a big issue right now. But I'm sure once it has been said everyone will know.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

thanks, another small detail that I think needs to be addressed.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:24 AM   #4
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

They should just let us pick our own weather, even in franchise mode.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:30 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
They should just let us pick our own weather, even in franchise mode.
Are you suggesting that EA allow the person playing the game to have some control over it? You must be crazy!!!

Just kidding man, that would be cool if you could toggle it in an option menu so for multi user or online franchises you would have the option to have it just random.

Would really like to see the weather report appear before you enter the game and the option to close the roof if your stadium is so equipped!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 06:41 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Yea, I use Cleveland and I've yet to play in the snow. Barely see rain. I dont know what they did, but I hope they flick the switch and turn the randomness back on under the hood of this game.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:32 PM   #7
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Yea, I use Cleveland and I've yet to play in the snow. Barely see rain. I dont know what they did, but I hope they flick the switch and turn the randomness back on under the hood of this game.
Yeah im not sure why they decided to go away from random weather and go to predetermined weather. They had it right before.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #8
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boregard
Are you suggesting that EA allow the person playing the game to have some control over it? You must be crazy!!!

Just kidding man, that would be cool if you could toggle it in an option menu so for multi user or online franchises you would have the option to have it just random.

Would really like to see the weather report appear before you enter the game and the option to close the roof if your stadium is so equipped!!!!
That would be cool. I've played 8 Seasons so far in Madden, and only played in two snow games. One was in the Superbowl lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »