Home

LETS BRING BACK HELMETS POPPIN OFF

This is a discussion on LETS BRING BACK HELMETS POPPIN OFF within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
LETS BRING BACK HELMETS POPPIN OFF

Bring back helmets coming off i used to get so hype when i would knock someone helmets off i brings more realism to the game becuase it happens alot during a nfl season for example when jason witten got his popped off nd he kept running or when a DB lays a big hit on a reciever and it comes off...PLEASE MADDEN DEVELOPMENT TEAM BRING THAT BACK!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: LETS BRING BACK HELMETS POPPIN OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDENxBEAST
Bring back helmets coming off i used to get so hype when i would knock someone helmets off i brings more realism to the game becuase it happens alot during a nfl season for example when jason witten got his popped off nd he kept running or when a DB lays a big hit on a reciever and it comes off...PLEASE MADDEN DEVELOPMENT TEAM BRING THAT BACK!
This complaint should be directed towards the NFL because the developers have already stated that while the technology exists for helmets to pop off during games, they are not allowed to implement it due to NFL restrictions. I would love for this to be back as well as tattoos like we had in last-gen Maddens, but the NFL apparently doesn't want some mature themes that you see in real-life to be displayed in Madden.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Atomic Martian's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
This complaint should be directed towards the NFL because the developers have already stated that while the technology exists for helmets to pop off during games, they are not allowed to implement it due to NFL restrictions. I would love for this to be back as well as tattoos like we had in last-gen Maddens, but the NFL apparently doesn't want some mature themes that you see in real-life to be displayed in Madden.
Al well as the fact that the player would only have half a head or something like that.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Ahh that sucks. The helmet coming off was real fun to see.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

[quote=MADDENxBEAST;2040989906]Bring back helmets coming off i used to get so hype when i would knock someone helmets off i brings more realism to the game becuase it happens alot during a nfl season for example when jason witten got his popped off nd he kept running or when a DB lays a big hit on a reciever and it comes off...PLEASE MADDEN DEVELOPMENT TEAM BRING THAT BACK![/quote I hope they never bring that back because it looked stupid the helmet didnt come off right. Helmets dont pop off they fall off big difference. Thats something for a arcade game like Blitz.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Ya that would be nice to see happen. But because of no fun Mr Roger Goodell. Madden is not allow to have that to happen. Roger thinks he is helping the fans out. But Roger knows nothing about what the fans want. All he cares about is money and power. Therefore madden fans must suffer because old man Roger is been a Grinch that stole football fun. But unlike the Grinch that stole christmas. Roger heart will never grow for the love of the fans. The only thing his heart will do is grow for the love of the money and power to do what every he wants.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

The NFL Changed the rules that a play is blow dead when a helmet comes off the ball carriers anyways
Old 04-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #8

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I never understood the fascination with this anyways.

When it was in, it happened far too often because the animations that could potentiality trigger it happened on a far too frequent basis.

(I'm not saying it is wrong to want it in, I'm just saying I never really understood it).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »