Home

PS3/PSP Franchise Compatability on its Way?

This is a discussion on PS3/PSP Franchise Compatability on its Way? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
PS3/PSP Franchise Compatability on its Way?

I have heard this from a couple different people now. This would be awesome. The ability to play my PS3 franchise on my PSP. I dont even care about the gameplay as much as being able to do trades and off-season stuff on the PSP.

I have heard that if this were implemented, the PS3 versions of Madden 11 would include a code for the PSP version of the game. Hell i would even pay $100 for both of these together.

What are others thoughts on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: PS3/PSP Franchise Compatability on its Way?

I would LOVE that feature. I would probably go out and buy a PSP for that reason. I do know that last year they had the ability to design plays and import them into the game. That was pretty awesome. However, I actually preferred the PSP version of Madden over the PS3 version last year.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Yeah,Remote Play.I been begging for that forever.Other games actually do this with the game being streamed over the internet to the PSP.I know for a fact the game Lair is capable of doing this.Other games can too but I cant think of them.Can you imagine taking your Franchise on the road.If this is true I hope its not that app crap they gave us for online Franchise last year.You cant advance the weeks on that.Remote Play is the way to go!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

I'm not use to sony getting this much focus from EA
Old 04-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think it would be pretty awesome as well. I really dont know much about that kind of stuff as far as Lair and all that goes. The game play on the Madden 10 PSP version reminds me of the PS2 gameplay which isnt bad. I just havent played it in awhile so I suck at it. I also am not too sure about the controls even though I have a PSP and have played the game alot.

Either way, I think it would be awesome to have the ability to play this. I think if it were only available online that would take alot away from the feature.

I am a huge fan of this idea. In the end, I would be extremely surprised if it made Madden 11. I would look more for it in 12 or 13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Yeah,Remote Play.I been begging for that forever.Other games actually do this with the game being streamed over the internet to the PSP.I know for a fact the game Lair is capable of doing this.Other games can too but I cant think of them.Can you imagine taking your Franchise on the road.If this is true I hope its not that app crap they gave us for online Franchise last year.You cant advance the weeks on that.Remote Play is the way to go!
Yea, that app was crappy. I thought you'd be able to do a lot more with that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »