Home

New Madden NFL 11 Screenshots

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 11 Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 19
Re: New Madden NFL 11 Screenshots

This must be an arcade option for this Giant Football. I'm really hoping they get this part of the game right or it might just "throw" me off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 11

Wow,..they finally got Mark Sanchez's face right!! And they gave him the eye black this year, COOL!! Last year they just used a generic face for him last year.

And they got Tim Tebow's face right on!! But his number is gonna be #10 and not #15.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #43
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Hopefully the new kicking meter will take some of the automatic feel out of the kicking game. Other than that add me to the group that thinks it looks the same as 10.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is it me, or does the Revolution helmets still look weird? Particularly the facemasks. To me, after looking at the Tebow screen, there is something about it that doesn't look quite right. I feel like NCAA 10 was much closer to getting it looking right (minus the duckbill problem). I was really hoping this was something that would be fixed.

All in all though, I'm super stoked for this years game.
Philadelphia 76ers
Old 04-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 2

Im not a fan of the play art... Need to use better colors distinguishing blitz and I want field markers back in the backround!
From this they could have better defensive plays say if you want one where linebacker plays deeper zone or closer to line of scrimage. play art would then show that thanks to the field markings......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 3

Tebow is wearing 15...the 10 jersey he was holding up represents the year he was drafted.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever

Some of you guys are really picky, the jersey numbers are to small, FOR REAL..... I mean come one.

Hey...are they not the ones who say every year "We want to deliver the most authentic football game we can"...etc? Does that not include jerseys? It's a noticeable size difference than it should be, and it is a big deal for people who, like myself, pride themselves on having their team represented correctly.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 7

Well, you may have a point. Those numbers are pretty small. If Madden is trying to be realistic as possible they need to get it right. Just saying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »