Home

Madden 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer SPOOF

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer SPOOF within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #17
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Madden 11 Exclusive Debut Trailer SPOOF

Anyone who looks at the vids and doesn't get at least a chuckle out of it, needs to lighten up, it's called SATIRE!

Even though it's clearly video from Madden 10 in the second vid, you can't possibly believe that those problems have been dealt with in Madden 11.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 15

The link the OP posted isn't Madden 11 for one so in essence this thread is considered trolling which is of course against the rules.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
Its like telling your girlfriend you hate her guts over and over again but you never leave her. Defeats the purpose!
You pretty much summed up my deal with Madden over the past several years. Haha.

Although Madden 10 was the first Madden I've enjoyed for quite some time. I even did a video praising the game if you check my youtube page.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:41 PM   #20
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Honestly this thread needs to be closed. There is like a dozen are so other topics on the locomotion engine and gameflow and stuff. Plus the links given are to madden 10 video claiming to be madden 11 gameplay which is not so. Then the first link that came with the thread is a video of madden 11. But it is mocking madden 11 more then anything. There is no need for this kind of thread.
lol...calm down bro...he's just having some fun...it's too amusing to be closed but it probably will be tho cause cats on this site don't have humor...chill bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
how long you been waitin to use that. lol
that line was classic...lmao...it was used in the video...question is how long was he waiting to use that
Old 04-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #21
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebootshow
You pretty much summed up my deal with Madden over the past several years. Haha.

Although Madden 10 was the first Madden I've enjoyed for quite some time. I even did a video praising the game if you check my youtube page.
No I don't doubt you. I was just giving my .02
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
But it is mocking madden 11 more then anything. There is no need for this kind of thread.
You're right...

Madden does a good enough job of mocking itself... lol
Old 04-29-2010, 04:46 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
lol...calm down bro...he's just having some fun...it's too amusing to be closed but it probably will be tho cause cats on this site don't have humor...chill bro

that line was classic...lmao...it was used in the video...question is how long was he waiting to use that
When I wrote up the script for this spoof, the Blount line just came to me when I was thinking about the AI randomly choosing plays for you. Haha. Plus I'm a 49ers fan and we signed him at the time (which ended up being less than 24 hours haha)
Old 04-29-2010, 04:47 PM   #24
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
The link the OP posted isn't Madden 11 for one so in essence this thread is considered trolling which is of course against the rules.
Spoof, spoofs, spoofer, or spoofing may refer to: Parody by imitation; Satire
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »