Home

What would be the one thing EA coule fix/improve that would really get you excited?

This is a discussion on What would be the one thing EA coule fix/improve that would really get you excited? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #25
Pro

HeavyHitter55's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: What would be the one thing EA coule fix/improve that would really get you excite

The off-season as a whole: the Draft (draft day trades between ALL teams), Free Agency (players ask for way too much money), Roster sizes (we need a 75 man roster up until the beginning of the season), Training camp (like the old PS2 days), depth chart battles, trade depth (need ability to trade future picks).

RIP J.J.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #26
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: What would be the one thing EA coule fix/improve that would really get you excite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawsons_Creek
I want a really long off-season. It starts in January and goes all the way til September, I want it to feel likes it months of work. We should have to go through every day on the calender, cut players, sign players, scouting rookies, all leading up to the draft. The format now is so simple and fast, its kind of lame.

I think this will make the preseason games mean a lot more.
i would never buy the game if the offseason felt like months of work and was really long. Recruiting in NCAA is long, tedious and boring. Now you want Madden to be the same way? Forget that, lets do the draft, get through the off season quickly and get back on the field.

But to answer the OP's question. Multiple broadcast teams with Fox, CBS, ESPN full intergration. That would be sick.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 8

Simply put: ratings that actually matter.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i would never buy the game if the offseason felt like months of work and was really long. Recruiting in NCAA is long, tedious and boring. Now you want Madden to be the same way? Forget that, lets do the draft, get through the off season quickly and get back on the field.

But to answer the OP's question. Multiple broadcast teams with Fox, CBS, ESPN full intergration. That would be sick.
Some more activity would be nice... But as is the case with NCAA, a lot of these things can be simed... It's better to give people the option of being able to do something, while allowing other to sim past it, then it is to simply deny everyone.

With the push that the NFL has done in recent years to make the offseason as important as the regular season, I think adding depth and things like better drafts, a better system for FAs, and thigns along the lines of those found in Head Coach would go a long way to brining the NFL feeling home.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:18 PM   #29
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Offensive and Defensive Trenches. Period.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #30
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9

cheerleaders

Old 05-01-2010, 12:31 PM   #31
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Now that it seems that they got smooth animations/gameplay down with the new locomotion system, the main thing I really really want now is an improved franchise mode that matches or exceeds the depth of the last gen franchise modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #32
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

pass rush...hands down...b/c I use the 4-3 and i can't get pressure for nothing with my DE's and DT's

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »