Home

What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this year?

This is a discussion on What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #65
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this y

I will buy it then moan and complain about it. Just like everyone else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #66
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: What are you going to do if madden developers give us the run around again this y

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Still playing Madden 10, so, guess I'm not one of those kangaroos.

Hope your game doesn't fall into patterns.
Me neither. Madden 10 broke the cycle. I'm glad I didn't take complaints I read seriously, I would've missed out on a wonderful game and the best online league experience I've ever had.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 05-04-2010, 11:17 AM   #67
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Me neither. Madden 10 broke the cycle. I'm glad I didn't take complaints I read seriously, I would've missed out on a wonderful game and the best online league experience I've ever had.
I thought Madden10 was great compared to 08 or 09 but that was no achievement. Just because it was a big improvement doesn't make it a good game. For me Madden09 1/10 - Madden10 4/10.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:38 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8
I thought Madden10 was great compared to 08 or 09 but that was no achievement. Just because it was a big improvement doesn't make it a good game. For me Madden09 1/10 - Madden10 4/10.
I'd literally give Madden 09 a 3/10 and Madden 10 an 8 or 9/10.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 05-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 2

Since EA Sports took away all the competition by stealing the NFL exclusive licence from a great football franchise NFL 2k, I guess my Madden 11 will be more entertaining as a frisbee than a videogame, if it sucks badly. XD

PSN: xLoRd_iNFamousX1

Last edited by LoRd_iNFamousX1; 05-04-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #70
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

If I dont hear some Franchise news I may just skip Madden for the first time in my life!

I'll just keep Madden 10 and work my butt off on the rosters.Now NCAA 11 looks pretty sweet with TEAMBUILDER,CUSTOM SOUNDS,A REAL ONLINE DYNASTY and ESPN PRESENTATION! I think Im def jumping on that.

But seriously if Madden 11 isnt what I want in a Franchise(or what Id settle for) I wont complain,Getting used to hearing the famous (Maybe next year) quote.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 3

Well, I just checked out the gameflow video and you know what I saw?

People sliding all over the place. Pro Tak is officially a gimmick. It still takes 5 or 6 guys to take down one runner because only 1 person can interact with a player at a time while the rest just fall over themselves.

Pointless, everything in the game is pointless if they can not get fundamental things like gang tackling correct. I dont need a 10 min feature about how great pro tak is when I can clearly see its not implemented correctly.

I wasnt yet convinced that I should go with backbreaker over madden but this sealed the deal. I am not spending another year watching some of the best athletes in the world trip all over themselves and slide around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #72
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Things will still be broken. Cornerbacks will still beat the ball down field while it's in the air. Linebackers will still leap four feet off the ground to make one handed interceptions and run them back for touchdowns. Linemen will be nonexistent. People will complain...

....and line up to buy the next edition next year. It doesn't end. People just whine, yet still shell out $60 for a game they claim to hate. Me? I endure the many flaws of the game for the sake of current-gen football video-gaming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »