Home

Real Favorite Offensive Playbook Poll

This is a discussion on Real Favorite Offensive Playbook Poll within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Favorite Offense Playbook
Arizona 6 7.41%
Atlanta 3 3.70%
Baltimore 0 0%
Buffalo 1 1.23%
Carolina 2 2.47%
Chicago 1 1.23%
Cinci 0 0%
Cleveland 2 2.47%
Dallas 4 4.94%
Denver 0 0%
Detroit 1 1.23%
Green Bay 5 6.17%
Houston 3 3.70%
Indi 1 1.23%
Jaxonville 1 1.23%
Kansas City 1 1.23%
Miami 7 8.64%
Minnesota 1 1.23%
New England 7 8.64%
New Orleans 5 6.17%
NYG 0 0%
NYJ 0 0%
Oakland 1 1.23%
Philli 2 2.47%
Pittsburgh 4 4.94%
San Diego 1 1.23%
Seattle 0 0%
San Francisco 0 0%
STL 1 1.23%
Tampa Bay 1 1.23%
TEN 1 1.23%
Washington 1 1.23%
Balanced 3 3.70%
Pass Balanced 3 3.70%
Run Balanced 2 2.47%
Run Heavy 0 0%
West Coast 4 4.94%
Run 'N' Gun 6 7.41%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2010, 06:59 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Real Favorite Offensive Playbook Poll

I see Zona has tied Miami in the lead now. I used to run with zona's book but then i got bored of their "Zona" plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boregard
No, I was shamelessly plugging out of place for EA to get on that already!!!

Actually, if you have PSP you can or so I have been told - but even that option doesn't work in franchise mode so it is pointless!
This option does work in franchise and in superstar mode. It has some reverses( real ones ), reverse pass, and the HB passes allow you to roll out as the half back. How ever no wildcat plays work, they dont transfer over
Old 05-06-2010, 05:28 AM   #27
Rookie

I try to envoy the stupid cheezy wildcat players. Them using the same play the whole game make it a boring game. The stuff needs to be remove from Madden.

PSN: xLoRd_iNFamousX1
Old 05-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_iNFamousX1
I try to envoy the stupid cheezy wildcat players. Them using the same play the whole game make it a boring game. The stuff needs to be remove from Madden.

PSN: xLoRd_iNFamousX1
Ya i don't like it either but at the same time i dont think its that hard to stop if they use it more than once.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
This option does work in franchise and in superstar mode. It has some reverses( real ones ), reverse pass, and the HB passes allow you to roll out as the half back. How ever no wildcat plays work, they dont transfer over

I did not know that, thought I heard different, but thanks for the correction.

Can you alter/create defensive plays as well?
Old 05-06-2010, 08:31 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 10

Balanced playbook for me. There's basically a little bit of everything in there except wildcat.

Last edited by rsoxguy12; 05-06-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 22

My favorite has to be the Saints playbook. Especially the Strong I Close formation, best running formation in the game. I was using the Patriots playbook for a while in my online franchise which I play almost exclusively now. We're in year 6, and I coincedently am using the Saints, I was using the Pats playbook because I haveAce Garrison as my QB and my WR corps after a few trades is Calvin Johnson, DeSean Jackson, and Colston, so I loved how you can ustilize all of those wideouts with that PB. Then I switched the Saints PB after the 4th season, because I traded up in the draft and took Jelani Okoye, -- all 6'-4" 265 lbs, 99 truck, 99 stiff arm, and 92 speed of him. -- I switch because the Pats playbook has (insert expletive here) for run plays. And the I form close formation especially with Okoye is unstoppable and the Offtackle out of that formation has literally kept the other users up nights before they play me trying to figure out a way to stop it. It also has some great plays out of the shotgun as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
My favorite has to be the Saints playbook. Especially the Strong I Close formation, best running formation in the game. I was using the Patriots playbook for a while in my online franchise which I play almost exclusively now. We're in year 6, and I coincedently am using the Saints, I was using the Pats playbook because I haveAce Garrison as my QB and my WR corps after a few trades is Calvin Johnson, DeSean Jackson, and Colston, so I loved how you can ustilize all of those wideouts with that PB. Then I switched the Saints PB after the 4th season, because I traded up in the draft and took Jelani Okoye, -- all 6'-4" 265 lbs, 99 truck, 99 stiff arm, and 92 speed of him. -- I switch because the Pats playbook has (insert expletive here) for run plays. And the I form close formation especially with Okoye is unstoppable and the Offtackle out of that formation has literally kept the other users up nights before they play me trying to figure out a way to stop it. It also has some great plays out of the shotgun as well
In that okoye draft you could have drafted an LT replica and a Tom Brady replica in the 4th and 5th rounds. You may have missed out on a few golden sleepers lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »