Home

New Uniforms?

This is a discussion on New Uniforms? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2010, 02:15 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: New Uniforms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yall2Funny
I remember back in the 2k5 days being able to choose from about 10 different Eagle's uniforms. So EA has no excuse not to throw in different uniforms from every team, wether they are new or old.

Amen. Even the PS2 Maddens had about 10 different unis...and every home had an away counterpart. I hate not being able to use my favorite uniforms in HD in 2010 (Those 90s kelly greens)
Old 05-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 8

As a Redskin fan, those Eagles throwback look better than their current jerseys. Speaking of Redskins, there are rumors of the Redskins returning to gold pants this season with their home uniforms.

Last edited by Phixius; 05-12-2010 at 02:25 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
Amen. Even the PS2 Maddens had about 10 different unis...and every home had an away counterpart. I hate not being able to use my favorite uniforms in HD in 2010 (Those 90s kelly greens)
Haha i was just about to bring up those Kelly Greens. Can't wait to see 'em in action on Sept 12. Really like the Black Jersey/Green Pants combo too. Throw that in with some good looking cleats, such as the ones Desean Jackson wore throughout the '09 season and thats the best looking uniform out there IMO, and would love to see it in Madden. (or any football game)
Old 05-12-2010, 08:34 AM   #20
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phixius
As a Redskin fan, those Eagles throwback look better than their current jerseys. Speaking of Redskins, there are rumors of the Redskins returning to gold pants this season with their home uniforms.
Yep, I was about to post about those Skins unis.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 05-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #21
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

It'd be nice if they got the Chargers "Power" Blues in this time. They had some messed up throwback in 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 12:13 PM   #22
Rookie

MichaelCook17's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
It'd be nice if they got the Chargers "Power" Blues in this time. They had some messed up throwback in 10.
That's because there "throwbacks" were really just their current Alt. Uniform mixed with the old pants and helmet. I believe the AFL pack had the correct powder blues. However as long as they still have that good looking AFL away jersey, I could care less what else is in.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:33 PM   #23
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Uniform editor... no not the mix and match we had last year... true uniform editor. I want to make my own alternates and correct the mistakes.

PS. It would also be nice if we could select the uniform for the team we're playing against in franchise mode. On thanksgiving it would be nice if I could make the lions wear their throwbacks too. The problem is that the cpu always wears either their home or away, and that's it. I want them to wear their alternates or throwbacks on occasion (like teams do in real life)
Old 05-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

those Packer uniforms are in Madden 10.....well the uniforms from a few years later.....still the blue and yellow/gold

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »