Home

Nice smokescreen EA!

This is a discussion on Nice smokescreen EA! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Nice smokescreen EA!

Bro I have read other sites today on Gus. One of them said it is going to be a play by play deal this year. I don't see how this is a smokescreen bro. I just don't understand why some people are still trying to throw Ea under a bus still. EA is making the biggest changes in madden and ncaa football this year and people still think it is just the same old game. I would think aleast some people would give Ea some credit for trying to give fans what they want in the game. Madden and Ncaa may not have BB game engine. But aleast EA trying their very best to make fans happy. But like they always say. They can never make everyone happy.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

It is in-game audio listen to it again.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #11
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

I am not trying to throw them under the bus... just calling out some deceptive practices. What would you expect from a "Madden Audio Announcement"? Maybe it's just me, but I would expect in game audio. How about some actual game audio?!? I didn't mean to overreact, but there are still people in the announcement thread that are arguing that it was in game audio lol. I was SUPER excited when I first heard the video only to find out that we still don't have a sampling of the audio.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #12
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by madchuck4
It is in-game audio listen to it again.
And who was it who said people do not need to be informed?!? I rest my case.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #13
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdon2k
I am not trying to throw them under the bus... just calling out some deceptive practices. What would you expect from a "Madden Audio Announcement"? Maybe it's just me, but I would expect in game audio. How about some actual game audio?!? I didn't mean to overreact, but there are still people in the announcement thread that are arguing that it was in game audio lol. I was SUPER excited when I first heard the video only to find out that we still don't have a sampling of the audio.
I think it was more about the announcement of Gus Johnson replacing Tom Hammond, not that we really needed an announcement. Everybody and their mama knew Gus was replacing Hammond.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #14
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
EA doesn't write the headlines, the websites each write their own, respectively.

And sure, some people might need to be 'informed' but it's due to their own ignorance - it's completely unrelated to anything EA has done.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #15
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Wow, I was almost fooled that the new audio presention was actually in game audio. I did as most and just clicked on the video without reading the article and boy was I impressed lol. Well, after watching it I went back and read the article only to realize that it wasn't actually in game.I am pretty sure that many people will not and will just think that is how the commmentary will sound.
How are you making sense? Anyone spending $60 a product only have themselves to blame for not reading the info on it.....Where do these people/ideas come from??? Seriously, of all the conspiracy theories...A lot of times, we create our own smoke screens man.

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #16
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gameplay.html

Use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »