Home

WR passing bug - bump and run straight

This is a discussion on WR passing bug - bump and run straight within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
WR passing bug - bump and run straight

Man I made a account just to find out if im the only one this **** happens to. I'm driving down the field at the end of the game and I got shockey in the flats on a linebacker but instead of running the route he ****ing bumps into the linebacker and starts running straight up the field causing a ****ing interception what the **** is this **** somebody let me know how to fix it, if it can be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: WR passing bug - bump and run straight

I'm sure with the debugging tool Madden and Ncaa Dev crew is using this year is going to fix alot of these problem with route running and stuff. It's just a wait and see thing.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I'm sure with the debugging tool Madden and Ncaa Dev crew is using this year is going to fix alot of these problem with route running and stuff. It's just a wait and see thing.
yea Madden 10 is just about flawless, and the company always fixes bugs and does what they say their going to do. And the debugging tool is amazing new cutting edge technology and is something that they have never used before, im sure Madden will be perfect
Old 05-27-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
yea Madden 10 is just about flawless, and the company always fixes bugs and does what they say their going to do. And the debugging tool is amazing new cutting edge technology and is something that they have never used before, im sure Madden will be perfect
Well I wouldn't say madden 10 is near flawless. Yes madden 10 was real good. But still had problems with glitches and bigs. Even today madden 10 still has some problems. But madden 10 was the best madden yet for the next gen console. But I do believe madden 11 will be even better then madden 10 was. But madden 10 was far from been flawless.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:57 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

good looking. hopefully they fix that **** is ********
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 12:04 AM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhman
good looking. hopefully they fix that **** is ********
Well bro it is a wait and see process right now until E3 weekend. But I'm sure the new debugging tool they are using this year is going to fix alot the route running problems. But wait and see right now. BTW bro. Welcome to OS. Hope you enjoy yourself. Need anything are any questions answered about the site. I'll do my best to help you to the best of my knowledge bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »