Home

Old 06-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Ian & Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31_OS
I think the OP is correct. I have talked to Ian one on one many times. He is as sim as we are. IMO, Madden 10 was night and day from 09. We haven't played 11 yet. So maybe we should see what he and the team has done with it before we jump off the bridge.
Your post should've came 10 seconds earlier... it's too late for me...

**AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh......**

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 06-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey

LOL!
Old 06-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #19
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:

Old 06-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #20
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
i honestly think they were trying to milk every penny they could out of ultimate team and instead of having Looman work on franchise they had him working on that. That's my 'presumption.' my biggest problem with the madden team is the way they PRIORITIZE.

I also think that they will realize this was a huge mistake when sales are down this year to an unprecedented level (if they haven't felt the community backlash as of yet) and will put a lot of effort into franchise mode next year.

Bad news: No good franchise modes this year

Good news: we'll probably have the best franchise ever next year

It's very black and white as far as i'm concerned, not too much grey.
Explain to me how they prioritize wrong? I'm pretty sure this year they have focused on Gameplay and Presentation. Personally, Franchise mode is decent and I can live with it, and I'd rather have these two elements in the game fixed rather than Franchise mode, but this is also my opinion. But, how can you say that the Madden Team prioritizes wrong when they're trying to make a Football Sim. Unless they are trying to do roster updates every year, I can't see how they Prioritize wrong.

And no good Franchise Mode this year? This is you're opinion. Believe it or not, alot of people enjoy the Franchise mode, despite it having some flaws. They just play the game for what it is. Now I can't say this it's the best, but it's far from being bad.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #21
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #22
Rookie

KensaiKatai's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_OS
Explain to me how they prioritize wrong? I'm pretty sure this year they have focused on Gameplay and Presentation. Personally, Franchise mode is decent and I can live with it, and I'd rather have these two elements in the game fixed rather than Franchise mode, but this is also my opinion. But, how can you say that the Madden Team prioritizes wrong when they're trying to make a Football Sim. Unless they are trying to do roster updates every year, I can't see how they Prioritize wrong.

And no good Franchise Mode this year? This is you're opinion. Believe it or not, alot of people enjoy the Franchise mode, despite it having some flaws. They just play the game for what it is. Now I can't say this it's the best, but it's far from being bad.
Your right it's just my opinion..

Just too many things that really peeved me last year that i didn't think should be an issue in 2010 such as broken stats, progression, etc. I'm not saying other people don't like the game for different reasons and i do agree that if the gameplay makes the exponential leap this year that it might be making then it will all be worth it. 2010 was better than it's predecessor's in a lot of ways but there were certain things that took away all lasting appeal with that game for me.

Again, i'm as faithful to madden as they come but it is of my opinion that things like sound presentation (more so the editing of the sound) and the other things i've listed should of long since been the standard and not the exception. I say this strictly based off the quality of the other sports games that i own and play.

I will still buy and enjoy Madden for what it is but it doesn't mean i will turn a blind eye anymore to what it isn't, i've done that for far too long.

Last edited by KensaiKatai; 06-13-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:16 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas1
Are you for real?

I don't wanna turn this to a FIFA thread, but I completely disagree. FIFA gone from strength to strength.

Back on topic tho, I am hoping locomotion can really improve the madden gameplay, cos it needs something, fast.
The only thing FIFA 10 has on FIFA 09 is the 360 dribbling. The actual game has gone backwards. Don't see how that can be disputed?
Old 06-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
i honestly think they were trying to milk every penny they could out of ultimate team and instead of having Looman work on franchise they had him working on that.
LOoOOOOoooman!!! I forgot all about him! They got him specifically to help improve franchise yet there are no franchise additions this year. What is really going on here?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »