Home

Is their a way we can improve Madden without spamming youtube

This is a discussion on Is their a way we can improve Madden without spamming youtube within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Is their a way we can improve Madden without spamming youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
To be honest. A lot of constructive criticism is garbage . . . . That is, the ideas are simply no good.

Developers would have to sift through hundreds of threads to find an idea thats actually any good.
To be honest I read good ideas all the time............That is, I see A LOT of the same things people have been asking for FOR YEARS on lists all the time.

Developers wouldn't have to look that hard to find people asking for the same things over and over again that are GOOD IDEAS.

Hell a lot of these IDEAS have been implemented in past NFL games already and either haven't been used by EA or have been and not added to this gen.

Last edited by stux; 06-18-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Is their a way we can improve Madden without spamming youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
You can't. You need to foster respect within the community first.

It's not like you can change the development of say a car you want to buy. EA can rightly do whatever they want in pursuit of economic interest.
I understand this point but I will combat it, perhaps unless your some sort of share holder of a auto company they aren't even asking...

But they ask for our input and our opinions yet they don't really make it clear how they want us to communicate it, take the franchise blog where they say they want our input, "not just minor tweaks but BIG THINGS" yet most people came on this board and said "how do we send our suggestions"

As far as fostering respect, that's exactly my point in how it seem there is no real way, what if I don't have the time, or no nitpicky mindset to post everyday to critique then I come off as not being a respected member of the community so are my suggestions not going to be as vital as for say the CD guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »