Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Hands-On Demo With Phil Frazier (G4TV)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Hands-On Demo With Phil Frazier (G4TV) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Hands-On Demo With Phil Frazier (G4TV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
I know u guys want franchise for replay value, but what about just enjoying the core game and play a season with one or two teams.
Because I enjoy building my team. W/O that, the game gets stale. There is no purpose to playing the games w/o player development and team development.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #34
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

did he just confirm madden for ps1
Old 06-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #35
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
Who is pantherbeast? I know u guys want franchise for replay value, but what about just enjoying the core game and play a season with one or two teams.I very rarely play a game for more than 3 months. Personally for me, if your playing 5 seasons with one team, u have a lot of time on your hands.
If its just gameplay u want, then Madden 11 will not disapoint. I guess I just appreciate the games progress
I'm not gonna drop 60 buckos on a sports game without replay value, period. In order for me to spend that much on any type of game at all, it's gotta be extremely compelling and entertaining, a la GTA IV or Uncharted...speaking of those two, any news from E3?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 8

If people want a change in Madden, well just tell Madden and he'll let the people at EA know. The game is still a disappointment to me, even after people telling me to wait until E3, wait until E3. Well....I've waited and little has been done. I see the same problems that plague the series for years and I'm sick of the excuses people come up with defend EA.

I'm going to pass on Madden for a second year and I'm going to take a nice hiatus from OS.

I have no purpose in this forum any longer.............maybe next year(man that's getting old).
Old 06-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 18

see i have seen the new vids . I think the sideline catches are awesome and i love the whole locomotion thing. I am impressed from what i have seen. BuT........i know its not the same until i get in my hands.

i have to say, maybe its me that is missing something. i have been playing madden since it came out 20 something years ago. i never really used franchise............maybe this year i will try it..................it seems some of you guys are sold on it. I respect and value the opinions of the people on this site, so i will give it a shot this year.

I'll try to rebuild my Pats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »