Home

Community off base this year, hurting Madden

This is a discussion on Community off base this year, hurting Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Community off base this year, hurting Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Wait a minute, wait a minute! When we're complaining about a feature or something in the game all we hear is OS is a small minority of the sales and don't really matter in the big scheme of things. Now you're worried that our complaints will cause more gimmicky features to show up? Which one is it? Either we're a minority or not.
+1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Like locomotion? WR/DB interactions? Double teams? Realistic blocking assignments? Catching debugging tool? Sideline catches?
What about ratings don't matter,morphing,clipping, and dumb AI were going to see in the final game, should they fix that to?

Last edited by lofeazy; 06-21-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #43
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
I expect them to AT LEAST have gotten BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE WELL OVER A HALF DECADE AGO.

How does that not make sense. Too many things missing. If there are STILL so many things wrong with core game play, THEN THEY HAVE NOT ALLOCATED ENOUGH RESOURCES TO IT.

Or how about not creating a monopoly, so that other companies can compete and give us choices.

What does any of that have to do with clicking fingers, or heels or twitches noses, or blinking eyes?

The game is not anywhere near were it should be.
THat would make sense if we were still playing on the PS2. They had to rewrite everything to make the transition to next gen.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #44
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I can tell you why they don't work more on Franchise, a lot of people never utilize it and I'm sure their marketing people know that. It's the same reason they let online be so bare bones for years. So i'm right there with you on that but franchise players are the minority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
No link, just going by what EA has said in the past. They said that franchise is utilized by a rather small (percentage wise) of their overall users. Most people play exhibition, against friends in their living room or online head-to-head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
I wonder if franchise mode being so outdated and boring have anything to do with it???
WRONG!!!!!!

This is right after the release of Madden 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
We just got a bunch of these numbers. They are really cool to look at. I'll see if they'll let me release the numbers.

I haven't read this thread through (yet), but I wanted to let you guys know that offline franchise gamers are definitely NOT forgotten. The numbers of people still playing franchise mode are still HUGE...and we want to keep working on this mode. It was a back to basics approach for us this year - streamlining the interface, fixing a lot of old (and broken) stuff, adding the Extra Point (aka 'recap show') framework, etc.

We haven't forgotten about it - we're still all over it. Remember, Josh and Donny are our guys - they made the ultimate offline dynasty game in NFL Head Coach 09.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2040149774 Post#126
Old 06-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #45
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofeazy
What about ratings don't matter,morphing,clipping, and dumb AI were going to see in the final game?
Ratings don't matter? Of course they matter... there are discernable differences between each player.

Morphing? Clipping? Let's have EA fix something that has never been solved? BB has morphing and clipping...

and DUMB AI in the final game? Thank you nostradamus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Ratings don't matter? Of course they matter... there are discernable differences between each player.

Morphing? Clipping? Let's have EA fix something that has never been solved? BB has morphing and clipping...

Whats BB have to do with this?Please point to where ratings matter.Because didn't the dev team say this year is the first year that acclrateion going to work.There are Youtube videos pointing that out.

Last edited by lofeazy; 06-21-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #47
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:

I believe NBA Elite has fixed this..
Old 06-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
They had to rewrite everything to make the transition to next gen.
True, but with the beta for the 6th iteration to release in less than 8 weeks, how many years do they need?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »