Home

Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron2k7
The Nick Collins argument has been long going...... and with a ton of 40 times, videos, real game play footage, etc... etc........... to prove he deserves a 93 + speed rating. Collins runs low 4.3's in the 40 and has an unofficial pro day best time of 4.28 sec.

Collins caught Percy Harvin from behind on numerous occasions last year.... I guess Donny must have just thought Percy was having another migrane headache those days........ lol.....

Now Atlanta Falcon Back up FS Giordano was on the Packers roster last year.... and he still has his 91 speed rating..... and at no time during anything I witnessed during last season, was he even close to Collins in the speed department.

One last thought...... I will never say that Patrick Willis isn't a complete beast and the best or one of the best at his position in the league........ but 90 speed for a ILB......???.......... Really........?/?.............. That makes him faster than Nick Collins then....... Wow........ LMAO 1

Ridiculous.
He caught numerous receivers and backs from behind, that's why.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #338
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
Why no love for Wes Welker?
Because he isn't the prototypical receiver that the NFL wants to publicize, and because the majority of football fans for whatever reason hate the entire PATS organization.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #339
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeavs541
Not to bash Welker or anything but it doesnt hurt that Randy Moss is on the other side. Wouldn't be suprised if he is in the high 80's, but I dont think he is better than the 10 mentioned.
You obviously don't watch any game film on the Patriots.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers1
Yeah, if anybody has a different opinion than you it is obvious that they don't understand football.

Come on... Brees had a better year than Manning last year and led the 'Aints to the Super Bowl in a game where Brees outdueled Manning head to head. Manning might go down as one of the greatest of all time, but at this point in time the argument can be made that Drew Brees is as good as anybody. And I personally think that he's surpassed Brady. I don't even think Brady was a top 5 QB last season.
3 super-bowls, more consistent play, and more difficulties to deal with throughout his career as well as Brady having an obviously tougher schedule year-in-and-year-out. Your argument is silly, and is based on two years of play, one of which Brady didn't play, the other Brady was recovering and rehabbing.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #341
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFan2544
So true
Only legendary stats, but okay, if you want to be stupid, then.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »