Home

Here's what needs to be done to fix presentation

This is a discussion on Here's what needs to be done to fix presentation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Here's what needs to be done to fix presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
your talking about replays there aren't you. I think if you get a chance to go back next year, or whenever it is you had the opportunity to see them, you need to print out that forum post you made man. Anything that can be said about Madden presentation, was there.
I'm fairly certain that the watcher has made his opinions well known IN PERSON, face to face, with Tiburon 2 years running now.

I think what he's trying to tell us, in so many words, is they HEAR and KNOW what we want, but they are choosing their own direction, as they think they know better than us.

And, obviously, Ian is a HUGE fan of online or head to head....not an offline franchise guy...look at almost EVERY video he's posted about the game. They're button mashing, hurry up and get the game over kind of players at Tiburon, so to THEM, presentation just isn't a huge priority.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
And, obviously, Ian is a HUGE fan of online or head to head....not an offline franchise guy...look at almost EVERY video he's posted about the game. They're button mashing, hurry up and get the game over kind of players at Tiburon, so to THEM, presentation just isn't a huge priority.
^^THIS^^^
Old 06-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack_Williams
I do agree with the touchdown celebrations. I was thinking that playing the NCAA 11 demo because the cut-scenes often offset what actually was going on moments before. it would be nice to see celebrations in real time
They should just make the celebrations button correspondent like last gen was. 3 buttons chose from 3 diff types of celebrations. Player, Team, Crowd/Mascot. Then u hold either L1 for reg celebration or L2 for extreme celebration(ps2) which if u held the button for player celebration would sometimes get a flag thrown for unsportsman like conduct. Thought that was a very good idea and liked it alot. specially on a game winning play. They had like more than one animation for the types, so u didnt always see the same thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #52
Banned

Anybody remember Madden 94 where you called a package, a formation, then a play. the camera would actually show you players shuttling in an out from the sidelines...

If you had the Normal set on the field, you could alternate back and forth from Normal to Hands and your players in each package would go back and forth as if the coaches weren't sure who should be out there... It saw funny, but it seemed to be more realistic than anything we have seen since...

Later
Old 06-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #53
Rookie

SaintsFan2544's Arena

OVR: 1

What we NEED is a new superstar mode and franchise mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »