Home

Madden is Complete

This is a discussion on Madden is Complete within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden is Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish813
Remember you heard it here first. I think Madden is moving on to a physics based engine next year. They will be scrapping all but the newest features. Madden 11 has been done for about 3-4 months atleast, IMO. They are already baking a new cake. I don't blame them. The current regime has been standing on someone elses legs long enough.
Thats BS. Why should we, the stakeholders, have to wait another year and 3 months for a "new cake?" Now I am not saying that madden 11 will not be good, all im saying is that we deserve them to bake the best cake every damn year...no matter what. I have been a die hard madden fan for years and have played competitively for about 6-7 years now. This year is the earliest ive ever stopped playing madden, i stopped in february and to top it off, ive even traded it for mlb the show....BEST DECISION I COULD HAVE EVER MADE.

Point is that we deserve a well-rounded, fun, finished, and well designed product each and every single year. Im sick and tired of the excuses. F N step it up EA!!! It makes no sense for this game to have ther bugs/glitches and horrible gameplay/features. Its not even fun anymore to play. Everyone uses the same playbooks and I am just fed up...
Old 06-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #50
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I think it'll be funny if this years Madden is like last year's NCAA 10. Where everyone was all complaining about how NCAA 10 looked just like NCAA 09 (myself included) and nothing had changed, just another roster update we cried. Then when we all actually got the game and was blown away by just how much better it was than NCAA 09 we all had to eat a little crow. You never know, just saying...
Actually after I rented ncaa10 I went back to 09.
Even tried 10 after buying used... took it back. I may have been in the minority though. Just didn't think it justified full price. This year however..... All over NCAA 11

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #51
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I think it'll be funny if this years Madden is like last year's NCAA 10. Where everyone was all complaining about how NCAA 10 looked just like NCAA 09 (myself included) and nothing had changed, just another roster update we cried. Then when we all actually got the game and was blown away by just how much better it was than NCAA 09 we all had to eat a little crow. You never know, just saying...
For me, there needs to be more then a few enhancements and mode creations. We are paying a good amount of cash for a disc that is worth 60 bucks. Why give us an expansion pack to update the previous year's version of a game? Part of me wishes sports games were on 2 year cycles instead of 1 year cycles to improve each game drastically. If this was the case, we wouldn't have to hear any "there were bigger fish to fry" b.s. But of course this will never happen, because people buy games regardless of how much has changed from the previous year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Completely your opinion. No one here has played M11. Everyone is basing this off of a couple shaky cam vids. The negativity here is strangling.
It is but EA more than deserves it
Old 06-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
It is an excuse though. One that's very similar to what I heard last gen when Madden wasn't improving at the rate many of us felt it should:

"They're gearing up/working on the next gen version of Madden"

Different generation, same excuse.
Exactly.
Its like EA sets us up, then we have some individuals who are too nieve to see it, some individuals who see it but dont care, and some who see it, care, but just love madden so they keep playing, etc. No matter the case, something is wrong when madden 11 is coming out and people have hopes for madden 12 being the game it should be. We should expect the absolute best for madden 11 plain and simple. EA is slowly but surely losing die hard fans because they do not fully comprehend what a good football game entails.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I'm not so sure they are losing fans, they are losing sales though. Some of my friends simply buy the game every other year instead of every year now.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #55
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Can't even make a few speculations without someone trying to call you out or argue in this forum. If it doesn't happen is it really that big of a deal?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
Can't even make a few speculations without someone trying to call you out or argue in this forum. If it doesn't happen is it really that big of a deal?
Yep because EA is and should be held ACCOUNTABLE

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »