Home

Custom OT Rules, and Customization

This is a discussion on Custom OT Rules, and Customization within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 22
Custom OT Rules, and Customization

I would like the option of choosing my own set of OT rules, for all game modes (including Online Franchise). There would be five preset options; Currant, College, Full OT, No OT, and Custom. The first four are self explanatory, but for the custom, you would be able to mix and match certain rules, from the other four if you so choose. You would be able to choose from a multitude of options, including; Sudden Death (on/off), Force 2 pt converson (1st pos/2nd pos/3rd pos), plus any other option that the programmers can imagen.

I want the name of the game in Madden 12 to be total customization, afterall it's my game and I should be able to do whatever I want with it. If I want to turn everyones helmet into a clown hat I should be able to (lol jk)*. And speaking of customization, you should be able to select from an assortment of different rules, such as, how many feet in bounds for a completion, hash mark width, plus much more.

*No but seriously I would do that with the Patriots, and Cowboys, if I could.

Last edited by GreenReign86; 07-26-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Custom OT Rules, and Customization

ya that would be a cool idea on the side, i would really be interested in the NCAA OT its so exciting! And then of course for online play it would be NFL rules, but this is definitely something i would like to see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »