Home

For those cpu vs cpu players

This is a discussion on For those cpu vs cpu players within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 05:09 AM   #9
Rookie

ThisIsReality's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: For those cpu vs cpu players

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamertom
For those of you who love to play cpu vs cpu, I will bear the bad news. There will be once again no injuries in this mode. I have the meter set all the way up and played it a few times and not 1 injury.
NCAA 11 demo didn't have injuries... that gives me a bit of hope for the Madden 11 retail.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:29 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 18

I was impressed to see the return of the broadcast cam for this mode. As well as longer replays and a few cutscenes between plays. Last year CPU games were ramped up way too fast.

I would still like to see some adjustments made the broadcast camera angle. Its a little too far zoomed out. It also does this weird glitch in the demo where it slowly zooms out as your players step up to the line of scrimmage, and then it jolts as you snap the ball. Hopefully this is fixed for the retail copy of the game.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:52 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8

Im suprised with gameflow/gameplanning this isn't fixed. Be nice to watch the next weeks opponent to see what gameplan you should have set up. Guess you still can but the no injury dampens it a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

I think that the producers and programmers don't care much about cpu vs cpu games. They make the game to be played with someone controlling a team. At the very keast those who do cpu vs cpu, you can do coach mode where as you call the play and let the cpu run it. In fact now with gameflow you won't even have to call the play yourself the cpu will for you. I know that in coach mode last year they had injuries.
Mets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »