Home

Superbowl Wins in players award history?

This is a discussion on Superbowl Wins in players award history? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Superbowl Wins in players award history?

I was wondering if to go along with the hard work that was put into this years superbowl presentaion, If they added in the reason for making it to the big game. And that to go on and be remembered for playing and winning it all, But to make this all better and go along with making it to the superbowl is to be able to go back and look at each players award history and see who won and played for that years superbowl team by having it say the year and superbowl champion in their award history for each player that was on that winning team. It would add the realism missing from even going and winning the superbowl that has taking away from the meaning behind playing and building your team up into a dynasty.I remember last year they forgot to put in the draft info and the added it in with the patch. So if it not already in this year I hope its added with the first patch that is sent out to us, Because we get a patch or two every year. Please EA this is nothing to add for us and it would make getting to the big game and winning it that much better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Superbowl Wins in players award history?

i agree 100%
Old 07-31-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

great idea but doubt its in there
Old 07-31-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

I have thought for a while that it would be interesting if the player's history was expanded to include numerous achievements.

It could include statistic related notes (i.e. "Lead the league in rushing touchdowns - 2010"). And other noteworthy occurrences such as injuries (i.e. "Missed 16 games with torn ACL - 2009"), and captaincy (i.e. "Special Teams captain - Detroit Lions - 2009")
Old 07-31-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSubs
I have thought for a while that it would be interesting if the player's history was expanded to include numerous achievements.

It could include statistic related notes (i.e. "Lead the league in rushing touchdowns - 2010"). And other noteworthy occurrences such as injuries (i.e. "Missed 16 games with torn ACL - 2009"), and captaincy (i.e. "Special Teams captain - Detroit Lions - 2009")
Well I agree with you on all of this ,And yes it should be in the game by now.All I know is its a real easy add in and dont take any space to have it record player superbowl wins every season through out your franchice by having it say 2011 superbowl champion,2012 superbowl champion and on and on till the end.Come EA put it in for us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Was this in last generation..I cant remember. But this sounds good, especially the torn acl, or league leader, etc
Old 07-31-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

^ I could be wrong but I think it just tracked NFL, AFC, and NFC award winners and Pro Bowl appearances. Something like:

"League MVP - AFC - 2010"
"League MVP - NFL - 2010"
"Pro Bowl - AFC - 2010"

Expanding on that feature would be interesting.

Last edited by NoSubs; 07-31-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:31 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSubs
^ I could be wrong but I think it just tracked NFL, AFC, and NFC award winners and Pro Bowl appearances. Something like:

"League MVP - AFC - 2010"
"League MVP - NFL - 2010"
"Pro Bowl - AFC - 2010"

Expanding on that feature would be interesting.
This is what Im saying,All thats needed is superbowl wins and were on the right track with Madden 11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »