Home

Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

This is a discussion on Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

SYSTEM: PS3
GAME MODE: All Games
SITUATION:
CUSTOMIZATION - None on Pro Setting
DETAILS: Presentation, on 3rd Down I threw an incomplete pass and my lineman jumped and celebrated haha, injury cut scenes are from behind the stands so can't see them, cut scenes are all choppy and are skipped through so fast
VIDEO

Not a big deal but it gets annoying smoother cutscenes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #66
Banned

SYSTEM: Both PS3 and Xbox 360
GAME MODE: Quick Play and all games
SITUATION: All
CUSTOMIZATION: None
DETAILS: The commentary sucks it's awful it's so choppy and just random, the things they say make no sense, i had to silence them i'd rather hear the crowd then those two morons, EA needs to fix this or it's gonna be a boring year with no commentary
VIDEO (if available):
Old 08-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #67
Banned

GAME MODE: Quick Play
SITUATION: Before Halftime 2 seconds left
CUSTOMIZATION: Pro setting 10 min quarters
DETAILS: I was the redskins (Home) playing the 49ers, i was trailing 14-10 and called split-backs slot cross and hot routed santana moss to run a streak, he clearly beat clemens, and i throw him a bomb which he catches in stride and gets 4 feet down in the endzone and it was incomplete
Old 08-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #68
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

SYSTEM: 360
GAME MODE: Madden Moments
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Post game/menu?
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): I made Tebow the starter.

DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): Upon successful completion of the "The Bungles" Madden Moment (with a tipped pass being caught and run in for the TD no less!) it failed to register as complete on the main Madden Moments menu. One thing of note is I had once attempted a run play with Tebow from the Wild Bronco. Following that Orton was mysteriously placed at QB for the next play. Upon failure and restart Tebow was back. I'm not sure if that had an effect on it not registering as complete or not.

VIDEO (if available): N/A
Old 08-11-2010, 05:07 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 6

System: xbox 360
Mode: Quick Play
Problem: The away team pumping up the home team's crowd. I thought maybe they were booing but no, they're cheering like im the home team.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 3

GAME MODE: Uh... redeem online code?
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):

I've attempted to redeem my online activation code four separate times. Each time the system freezes for a bit -- maybe 10-15 seconds -- then completely shuts down and restarts. I've never seen anything like it.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 6

GAME MODE: OFFLINE FRANCHISE
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): After relocating a team.
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): na
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):
The first year in your new city you have to re-create the uniforms you saved prior to the relocation. Last year, it was just the stadium logos and the abbreviation, this year its the entire uniform. Also, if you edit a player on a team that was relocated, the uniform is all white.
VIDEO (if available): na
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 2

one minor guy but still amusing to me it exists:

SYSTEM: xbox360
GAME MODE: franchise
SITUATION: n/a
CUSTOMIZATION: n/a
DETAIL:

In the nfl records section for career stats they have the wrong starting year for the active players. Two examples would be the game listing Manning as starting in 97 as well as Moss in 97 in TDs/yards. One interesting thing with moss is it has him starting in 94 in receptions. It appears looking at the other active players that the person in charge of this decided to make the active guys start 1 year earlier than they did Seeing as LT is listed as 2000.

Once again another thing that was fine in last year's game but is now messed up.

Another issue (though not really a bug as I think it is more about laziness of not ever getting it correct as it's been wrong over the years) would be the cap values as they are all over the place. Some guys are listed as being too high (Peyton and Brady being two examples) while some are lower than the real figures real life.

Just another reason why I don't play with the salary cap on since I can't even rely on the numbers being accurate.

Last edited by pooch29; 08-11-2010 at 05:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »