Home

Player Rates(Madden) Bal Min Atl NYsTB Pitt Chi Stl Cinci NO KC SD Dal

This is a discussion on Player Rates(Madden) Bal Min Atl NYsTB Pitt Chi Stl Cinci NO KC SD Dal within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2003, 06:00 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Player Rates(Madden) Bal Min Atl NYsTB Pitt Chi Stl Cinci NO KC SD Dal

I saw this a while ago but havent posted my thoughts here yet. I feel the vikings are rated pretty good but Bennett should be a lot higher and Moss should be at least a 99 (yes i know its on a scale of 99) Micheal Bennett is the fastest player in the NFL but doesn't get many TD's because viks use M. Williams in goalline situations but that make make bennett as low as he is. And Randy Moss being a 98, thats just bull****, after EA Sport's last roster update last year he was a 99 (and the highest rated player in the game) and he didn't get worse in the off-season, HE GOT BETTER he's stronger, faster, better accelration, and worked on his route-running. He was already the most talented WR in the league and now he got even better, but EA decides to give him a 98 , but other than that I guess I am pretty happy with ratings (other than vick)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2003, 06:43 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

RandyMoss84 said:
I saw this a while ago but havent posted my thoughts here yet. I feel the vikings are rated pretty good but Bennett should be a lot higher and Moss should be at least a 99 (yes i know its on a scale of 99) Micheal Bennett is the fastest player in the NFL but doesn't get many TD's because viks use M. Williams in goalline situations but that make make bennett as low as he is. And Randy Moss being a 98, thats just bull****, after EA Sport's last roster update last year he was a 99 (and the highest rated player in the game) and he didn't get worse in the off-season, HE GOT BETTER he's stronger, faster, better accelration, and worked on his route-running. He was already the most talented WR in the league and now he got even better, but EA decides to give him a 98 , but other than that I guess I am pretty happy with ratings (other than vick)

Dude, MOSS is not that good.
Old 07-28-2003, 07:10 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 15

yeah he is
Old 07-28-2003, 10:14 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

RandyMoss84 said:

Dude, MOSS is not that good.

he is that good, he is a pure athlete
Old 07-28-2003, 10:23 PM   #29
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

conboy31 said:
Anyone else think the ratings, in general, are exessivly high?

I'll agree with that...
Old 07-29-2003, 11:54 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 9

Vicks speed at 95????? thats crazy, Hes not that fast....I saw some good LB's run him down last year....But i know when i get this game i dont want to play against him.
Old 07-29-2003, 02:30 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

I guess they did it cause he is on the cover
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 06:27 PM   #32
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

And speaking of the ratings being to high, please keep in mind that these ratings are relative to the current players in the league, not all-time greats. Now if the roster included every player who ever played, then you would see Barry, Payton, Brown, and others at 99, and not the current guys right now. It's all relative to the current players, not every player ever. Please understand this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »