Home

Browns Franchise: Good by game two?!

This is a discussion on Browns Franchise: Good by game two?! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
Browns Franchise: Good by game two?!

I'm a Cowboys fan but wanted more of a challenge so I decided to run both the Boys and the Browns. (Colt McCoy fan too) Figured in a few seasons they would be pretty good.

So I made a few moves for them. I picked up Pace for the OLine and I picked up Pierce for my LBers. I also picked up Hamlin to play FS for a season. I have to say I like the way you have to deal with signing guys. Seemed harder to sign them to the Browns then the Cowboys. I paid out the rear for these guys. I needed the leadership though. So improved but not crazy improved.

Oh and I tried to trade for Ricky Williams who was on the Trading Block but could not get the Dolphins to do it even though I offered them what they wanted. That was pretty cool. I can not remember ever being turned down for a trade before this season. At least not one that I could not get to happen eventually.

So I miss week 1 because I play the Cowboys game first and it was a night game... Browns played at noon so it simmed their game.

Week 2 against the Chiefs I started McCoy and ended up simming the last half after i was up 27-3 by halftime. The Browns won 45-10!!! Is it that easy to turn a team around?

I play 8min 15sec acc clock and All Pro settings.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Browns Franchise: Good by game two?!

Copy and past this guy into the dynasty HQ football thread.

Sounds like it should be interesting!

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »