Home

Disconnects on PS3?

This is a discussion on Disconnects on PS3? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
Disconnects on PS3?

Only been able to complete one game, an unranked OTP game.

Two or three singleplayer and a couple of other OTP games disconnected before I could complete.

No emailed stats, no results or changes to records.

Has there been any word on the servers not working correctly for now? Previous Madden had that problem on the first weekend.

Or any word on patching the networking? Even before it disconnects, it's not smooth, particularly timing the kicking, even with people who was green when you started the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 07:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Disconnects on PS3?

Three games in a row now I've played till the end of the game, gotten the win, then the screen goes black and I have to restart my PS3. I don't get credit for the win nor do I get any coins for Ultimate. EA needs to get their act together. This whole new quitting thing coupled with these stupid disconnects is just a whole time sink for any legit players involved. EA finally makes a good next gen Madden game but it figures that they'd screw up the online portion of it.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeah happened to me too, there was two straight games for me where I got disconnected.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 18

It's safe to say Online play has been a monster train wreck release week. These things should be worked out soon....but it is quite disturbing that a multi billion dollar company such as EA has such piss poor quality control. And you know what....this is what happens when you have to put out a new game each and every year. They are probably starting the development of Madden 2012 next week!!

Just stop it. Have us pay for an official roster update and take the extra year to properly develop the newer title, the server, online testing etc etc.

Never gonna happen....ever.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 11

Online has worked fine for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've played 9 online games so far, and literally every one of them has disconnected between the 2nd and 3rd quarter. It's really frustrating to invest so much time into playing and come away with nothing, not even a loss. EA needs to fix this ASAP!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »